Chapter 4 - Resurrection and Meeting Old Friends

Characters of Chaos' s Army and their code names

Percy Jackson ~ Archangel
Jason Grace ~ Alpha
Frank Zhang ~ Shape-Shifter
Leo Valdez ~ Flames
Zoë Nightshade ~ Constellation
Bianca di Angelo ~ Delta
Luke Castellan ~ Omega
Ethan Nakumara ~ Revenge
Selena Beauregard ~ Beauty
Charles Beckendorf ~ Forge
Calypso ~ Isle

Quick Author's Note

Ha, weren't expecting that now did you my beloved readers.I decided that this did need some Chaos fan-fiction even though I didn't plan to put it in the first place.Even though they are alive I might just end up killing them again so don't murder me if i do.

Chaos's POV (Before Nico's first appearance on Olympus where he is sent to Nyx's realm)

I had been watching Earth for the past millennia and I just so happened to see three powerful demigod children die at the hands of that pesky son of Hades/Tartarus. I quickly appeared before there souls were taken to the underworld.They looked at me strangely before saying together "Who are you?"I smiled at their arrogance before saying "Heroes my name is Chaos and I am The Creator Of The Universe and I would like to offer you a spot in my army."

They looked at each other before saying as one" Yes we would be honored to join your army Lord Chaos."I smiled at that then said an ancient incantation and shot three balls of pure energy towards them.They collapsed and after about 5 minutes they slowly got to their feet .Welcome my sons you are now immortal and primordial gods and you are also the third most powerful beings in the entire galaxy.

Perseus Alexander Jackson you are the primordial god of Loyalty,Currents and Master of all weapons.Jason Grace you are the primordial god of the Elements, Betrayed and King of the winds.Frank Zhang you are the primordial god of Shape shifting, Changes and Eclipses.

Now my sons you can meet the rest of the Elite team and you will go on various solo mission as well as with your new family.Also you will have to go under new code names and cool cloak that are black with a symbol .But for now lets meet the rest of the team.

Then I said to them as we were walking to the mess hall "Percy your code name is Archangel and the symbol on your cloak is sea green waves.Jason your code name is Alpha and the symbol on your cloak is whit bolts of lighting. And finally Frank your code name is Shape-Shifter and the symbol on your cloak is a snake with double blades crossed behind it."

Frank's/Shape-shifter's POV

As Chaos showed us the castle that was to become our new home.We had our own personal rooms, training room and entertainment centre.The Chaos took us to the dinning area where 8 cloaked people were eating.They turned to look at us before Chaos said "These are your new team member's for the elite team.Please reveal your identities and also give them your code names."

"Also I would let them reveal there identities to you and let them also give you there code names."With that Chaos left and I was the first one who stepped forward and said "Here I go by the name of Shape-Shifter but on Earth I am known as Frank Zhang."Then Jason stepped forward and said "Here I go by the name of Alpha but on Earth I was once known as Jason Grace."

Then Percy stepped forward and took a deep breath then said "Here I am known as Archangel but on Earth I am known as Percy Jackson."Then there was some gasps from some of the people and then a person wearing flames on their cloak stepped forward.Then he said "Here I am known as Flames but on Earth I was known as Leo Valdez." Jason, Percy and I ran forward and crushed Leo in a huge hug.He then started laughing and said "Hey Guys I missed you too."

Then he sat down and a girl wearing a cloak filled with constellations came forward and said "Here I am known by the name of Constellation but on Earth I was once known as Zoë Nightshade."Percy gasped then ran forward and hugged Zoë tears forming in his eyes.Then she sat down and another girl stepped forward and she had a sliver bow and arrow on her cloak with skull behind the bow."Here I go by the name of Delta but on Earth I am known as Bianca Di Angelo."Percy again ran forward but this time he was muttering something along the lines of "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you the whole time."

Then came a boy wear a symbol of a scythe like Kronos's on his cloak.Then he said "Here I am known by the name of Omega but on Earth I was once known as Luke Castellan."He stood still waiting for something bad to happened to him but then Percy said "Luke I forgave you the minute you took that knife."He then sat down and a boy with a scale on his cloak came forward and said "Here I am known as Revenge but on Earth I was once known as Ethan Nakumara."

He looked at each of us,but it looked as if his eye stayed on Percy the longest daring him to say anything.Then he sat down and two people holding hands came forward.The one on the right had the symbol of Aphrodite which was hot pink in colour with a blood red electric spear across it.The person next to her had the symbol of a hammer that was alight with Greek fire.Then they said together.

"Here we go by the name's of Beauty and Forge but on Earth we were once known as Selena Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf."Then the last person stepped forward and she seemed to radiate some sort of anger and hatred towards Percy,until Leo/Flames put his hand on her shoulder and mummers something to her.

Then she took a deep breath and said "Here I go by the name of Isle but on Earth I was once known as Calypso."Percy ran forward with tears in his eyes as he hugged the girl Calypso trying to say something to her but no words seem to come out.The symbol on her cloak was a beautiful garden on an island surrounded by the blue-green ocean.

We then sat down with our new family getting to know them better and whats been happening these past few centuries or so.Where we also explained how we came to be in the army and what happened on Earth while they have been away.