Epilogue

~ A couple years later~
"Guys have you seen the bottle for Laura." Julia said. Laura Nikol Mikaelson is the daughter of Julia and the pack. It's not like they did the dirty. Laura was a miracle baby that Esther gave Julia. Esther wanted to give Julia a child so she did a spell and Laura was born. "Found it" Paul said. He gave little Laura the bottle. Laura middle name is the combination of Niklaus and Kol. Laura made the pack happy. Julia put Laura on the living room floor of the pack and Julia house. Julia played with her aunts and uncles and her dad. They all thought that Laura should have one person as a dad. They decided on Sam because he was the oldest and the more responsible one. Julia smiled at the sight of her family. Laura was a werewolf. She got the gene from her dad. The pack hoped that Laura would have a good life when she got older. Julia smiled. She then left and went to the cliffs. She remembered when she came back to Washington. Julia knew there was more things to come on life and she was ready for it.
"Nothing really is the same anymore. My family has gotten better and it's been amazing. But their is one thing left. Our stories are not over. We can only hope that in Laura mind our time here will be remembered by her. My name is Julia Rebekah Mackenzie Mikaelson. And this was my story"

The End.