Chapter 7

Julia looked around and saw a mirror she walked towards it an saw her appearance. She smiled at her appearance. She turned around and saw the pack and the Cullen's minus Bella and Edward. She smiled at her mates. She vamp speed and hugged her mates. "Welcome back" Sam said. Bella and Edward went to hunt and Edward told Bella about Seth imprinting on Reneesme. Julia was the only one who didn't know. After Bella and Edward came back Julia was holding Reneesme. "Julia" Edward said. Julia turned around and smiled at Bella as Reneesme smiled at her mother. After Reneesme and Bella bonded Jacob and the pack spoke up for Seth. " alright that's enough experiment for one day" Seth said as the pack backed him up. "What are you all doing" Julia asked. "Umm Jules you know he can't control it" Paul said a little nervous. Julia knew what he was talking about. Julia looked at Seth and grabbed him by the neck and dragged him outside. The pack was scared. Freya used her power and took them all outside."You imprinted on my niece" Julia said." it wasn't his choice" Jacob said." she is a baby" Julia argued." it's not like that you think Bella and Edward would let him live if it was" Jacob argued." still debating" Edward said." me and Bella have held her once. One time Jacob and already he thinks he has some moronic Wolfy claim on her. She is mine" Julia pushed him back." your gonna stay away from her" Julia said looking at Seth." you know he can't do that" Embry said. Julia pushed Embry back as well." you remember how much you wanted to be around me Bella that's gone now right" Seth said." long gone. Julia it's okay" Bella said." because it was her from the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there" Seth argued. Julia stopped in her tracks and looked at Seth. She was pissed off. She began to shake and breath heavily. Klaus knew what was happening. Julia fell to the ground and felt her wolf coming out. Then it happened Julia shifted into a white wolf.

The Cullen's and Mikaelsons smiled

The Cullen's and Mikaelsons smiled. The pack was confused. Sam shifted into his black wolf.
"Julia stop" Sam said. "Why he nicknames my niece after the Lochness monster." Julia argued and growled at Seth. "I know but be glad it isn't one of us. If it was Paul would you be happy. Seth is only 15 be glad he's not 19." Sam said. Julia realized that he was right and saw Klaus standing with clothes and took the clothes and ran behind the tree and shifted. After she finished changing she came back out and walked up to Seth.

"Listen if you hurt my niece I promise I will kill you" Julia said as her hybrid eyes showed

"Listen if you hurt my niece I promise I will kill you" Julia said as her hybrid eyes showed. Seth nodded his head scared. Julia eyes went back to normal and she walked to her family. She picked up Reneesme and the baby fell asleep on her aunts chest. "Bella and I  was only out for three days" Julia said. "Her growth rate is impresent" Carlisle said." you Julia you were out for a year" Edward said. Julia looked down. "Well I guess we wait till see where life takes us you know" Julia said. Everyone nodded. This last road was gonna be a bad one.