Chapter 9

The Cullens, The Mikaelsons and the pack were finally in New Orleans. They made it to the house that the Mikaelsons lived in. As everyone changed their outfits Julia wore something that meant  she was serious but it made her looked hot. Julia let her hair down.

L

As she and Klaus stayed behind so they can go to Marcel together everyone else was already at where Marcel was

As she and Klaus stayed behind so they can go to Marcel together everyone else was already at where Marcel was. Klaus and Julia walked to the place to see Marcel threatening their family. "Listen I don't know what Klaus and Julia have you but I kill those who lie starting with the little one" Marcel said as he looked at Reneesme. "Well Marcel you were always one to threaten people" Klaus said making everyone look at the twins. The pack jaw dropped at Julia. Julia was pissed that Marcel threaten her niece. "Ahh the twins" Marcel said. Julia walked up to Marcel and punched him. Marcel fell and held his jaw. "The next time you wanna threaten my family I will rip you from limb to limb" Julia said. Marcel got up from the floor. "Okay so what do you need my help with first of all" Marcel asked. "We need you to testify against the Voltouri to prove that this child isn't immortal. She can show you" Julia said. Marcel nodded and bent in front of Reneesme. Reneesme put her hand on his cheek and shows him her first memories. "She is not an immortal" Marcel said shocked. "Exactly but the Voltouri thinks she is" Klaus said. Marcel agreed to help. They left and decided to go back to the Mikaelsons house and just stay there. Julia was in her room laying down looking at the ceiling. She then heard a knock. "Come in" she said. The door opened to reveal her mates. She smiled and laid back down. "So what happens after this whole thing. With the Voltouri" Jake asked. "I don't know we just let things go back to the way they were."Julia said. She then looked at them. "The way it was supposed to. Us living a happy life and just having no drama" Julia said. Soon her mates go on her bed and laid down with her. After talking they all went to bed. They knew that when the Voltouri would get here to Forks there was going to be hell to pay.