🎮Epilogue🎮

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Where the hell is Keviiinnnnnnn???" Haneul dragged her bestfriend's name as she was fanning with her lecture notes by the roadside outside of her college.

Juyeon bent his legs to get some air from her fanning. "Screw this Mr. Moon, said to be here in 10 minutes but it's been 20 minutes."

"We shouldn't have come out from our lecture hall until he had arrived." Haneul regretted their choices in trusting their friend's words.

"Yah, we're dead." Juyeon patted Haneul's back.

Haneul glanced to Juyeon's side and started fanning in bigger motion for both of them to get the cooling air. "Why??"

"We're already this hot, how can we survive later?" Juyeon reminded his friend of their next destination.

Haneul clicked her tongue. "I'm sure Mr. Moon has some portable fans in his car." She reassured herself.

As they were ranting to each other, Mr. Moon came. He wind down his window and pulled off his sheepish smile. "Sorry my kids, come and hop in!"

"Kids my ass." Haneul glared as she walked over to open the front door.

Months has it been since Haneul's relationship with Eric bloomed and it also marked a year since Eric accidentally confessed his love for Haneul. Such coincidence, that day was also another Eric's championship game.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Why are they wearing such short skirts?" Haneul mumbled to herself with a slight pout.

Juyeon and Kevin snickered at their friend's jealousy when she noticed girls in uniform on the pavement. They were almost there and students were seen around the neighbourhood.

"Can we actually park inside?" Kevin asked Juyeon, totally ignoring Haneul's jealousy.

Juyeon hummed in response. "Principal gave me the approval."

"Perks of being a student leader." Kevin commented.

After parking, the 98z walked to the bleachers and Haneul's eyes couldn't seem to leave Eric's fangirls and their supportive boards. She was so bothered by it to notice Eric joining where they were seated.

"Byul~" Eric squatted to match his eyes with his girlfriend and had a portable fan in his hand, blowing to her direction.

Haneul blinked her eyes in surprise. "Oh?"

Eric warmly smiled as he reached out his free arm to give a light pinch on her cheek. "Let's go. I need your help." He grabbed her hand and stood up, motioning her to get up as well. He then passed the portable fan to Kevin.

"Why?" She was clueless as she was dragged by her boyfriend off the bleachers. "Where are we going?" She asked again as he did not say anything.

"Our commence pitcher is running late so we can't start the game until then. Be our pitcher okay?" Eric explained as he dragged the girl to the field. "We need to start soon, everyone is sweating hard. You can help me right?" He held both of Haneul's hands for approval.

She bit her lower lips as she pondered. She has never played baseball in her life but her boyfriend's trust in her hidden athletic skills is way beyond her confidence. "Fine, how do I do it?"

Eric smiled wider when she agreed to help them. In front of the whole school, he taught his girlfriend how to pitch. Thank god she was not wearing something so revealing though the weather was so hot.