🎮06🎮

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After showering, Eric went to find the rest at the cafeteria. But they were busy playing games on their phones to notice his presence.

He then took a seat right beside his noona. "Mobile legend?" He questioned as he watched from the side.

Haneul hummed in response then tilted her phone so that Eric could watch the game as well.

"I think the fighter is hiding in the bush." Eric softly said.

If it's not for the game, Haneul could have died from the closeness and his soft voice.

"I'll wait in the other bush then." She laughed followed suit by Eric.

Throughout the game, their positions remained unmoved with their eyes glued on the screen and some words exchanged among themselves.

"Oh yes!!" Kevin cheered when their team won but soon smirks crept on his face. "Since when you're here?" He asked Eric.

Eric leaned backward when he noticed that he was too close to Haneul. "Uhhh quite some time ago I guess?"

"Shall we get going?" Juyeon asked as he stood up.

"Yeah bruh, been seating down the whole day." Haneul rant as she jumped on her feet.

Eric was so close to ruffle her hair when some voices interrupted.

"What in the world are you doing here, Haneul?"

"Omo omo Haneul!"

Haneul grinned at the familiar faces. "How long has it been?"

And she side-hugged the boyz that got Eric stunned.

"Guys, I'm here too." Kevin pursed his lips in disapproval.

"Hyung, you know them?" Eric questioned while the boyz exchanged handshakes.

"We went to the same middle school." Changmin explained.

Haneul then remembered something. "Eric-yah, you meant these two kiddos? The tomato and annabelle hyung?"

Eric blinked his eyes. "Oh? Oh yeah." He was still shocked at the fact that Haneul knew them.

"Yahhh Kevin, you're still sticking close to her huh?" Chanhee teased with his wiggling eyebrows.

"Yaish." Kevin cursed and signalled to look at Eric who was hiding his jealousy.

"Omo..." Changmin gasped as he got what Kevin meant. "That's cute." He then messed with Haneul's hair.

"Ouh yah!!" Haneul flicked his hand away.

"Yah, lemme join too." Chanhee went to headlock the girl and messed with her hair as well.

She groaned in annoyance. "How did I even survive with you guys during middle school?" She muttered.

"Alright alright, we will get going. See you around!" Changmin waved followed suit by Chanhee.

"Take care of her okay, Eric-yah?" Chanhee ruffled Eric's hair when he was passing by.

"Ehh?" Eric was confused. "Oh. Okay...?"

Throughout the whole interaction, Juyeon and Kevin suppressed their laughter at the jealousy boy.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Yo student president!" Haneul called out as she walked beside Juyeon.

The fantastic four kiddos just had their lunch and were walking to the bus stop, heading home.

"Yah, stop calling me that." Juyeon replied with a small smile, lowkey loving being called as "student president" but at the same time embarrassed to be called in the public.

"I mean, it's obvious you're smart in studies and still have the time to game. What's there that you can't do, sir?" Haneul was just listing the facts that got Kevin cackling at the back.

"He's a whole damn package." Kevin added.

Haneul nodded then looked back at Juyeon. "Are you even a human?"

Juyeon stifled a laugh at the jokes. "Come on, if I'm a whole damn package... What about Eric?"

"Why?" Haneul shot back as she glanced at the quiet boy beside Kevin.

Juyeon held out his huge hands. "First, his academics way better than me, good in sports, baseball, basketball, skateboard, Rubik's cube, online game-"

"Okay, Eric are you an alien?" Haneul interrupted.

Eric speechlessly laughed. "Alien in disguise?" He joked back.

Haneul then somehow found her way to Eric, switching spots with Kevin. "Is something bothering you?" She asked as she took notice of the silence in him. Could it be that he was worn out from the game?

Eric put on his sheepish smile as he rubbed his nape. "I guess?"

"What kind of answer is that?" She speechlessly laughed.

Eric felt the sudden insecurity when he noticed how comfortable Haneul was with other guys. He wondered if he even has the chance to be closer, in breaking the friendzone she has towards her guy friends.

"Anyways..." Haneul's words brought him back to senses. "I hope you don't have hard feeling towards Chanhee and Changmin for scaring you."

He looked at the girl with his questioning face.

"Chanhee had some bad past about tomatoes so he may be a little overreacting to you, but I hope you understand a little. And for Changmin, he enjoys horror kind of things a lot so yeah..." She continued with her small smile.

"Ahh... No no I'm totally okay, I understand." He reassured with his smile. "I guess you guys are that close to know each other very well..?"

She shrugged. "It just happened I guess. They came to my class often to see the girls they used to like."

"So they kinda used you?" He laughed.

Disapproval look shown on her face. "Yaaaaa gosh then yeah we just got closer since then."

He laughed once again, she sure does have that charm to lift up his mood.

"Haneul, run! Our bus!" Kevin yelled as he dashed to the bus stop to catch up with the bus they supposed to take.

"Bye!" Haneul screamed as she ran, following Kevin's footsteps.

Eric continued walking with Juyeon at normal pace as he watched the scene in front of him. Kevin was seen panting hard at the front door of the bus while waiting for Haneul, stopping the bus driver from moving. Haneul quickly caught up and boarded the bus followed by Kevin.

Could there be a chance that Kevin likes her deep inside? Eric could not help but to have such wild thoughts though Kevin seemed to be teasing Eric and Haneul a lot.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫