Tears Speak When the Words Can't

I woke up to Snape eating. He was eating a slice of bread. I slowly sat up for him to tell me I had a piece too. I grabbed my piece of bread when I realized there was a note. It read "Eat up, you'll need it. -Love Your Master" I told Snape and all he said was, "Bloody hell, he is extending our pain."
Those words were too true. That day Zardes came. He stalked over to Snape and kicked him. I screamed for him to stop. He kicked harder, and I screamed more. He hit Snape for five minutes till Snape cried out, "Father, please stop. I comply." I was shocked, Snape was abused. That was why he loved my mother so much and hated me and my father. We embodied his father and took away his one love.
"Shoked Harry? Of course. He wouldn't tell you, his enemy's spawn." Zardes spoke as he stalked over to me through the barrier.
Zardes proceeded to beat me for twenty minutes straight till he got bored and dissapeared. He came back with a knife. Ripping the shirt off my back he started to carve my back I cried out in pain as I saw snape sit up. He didn't stop till I screamed "Uncle Vernon stop!"
   "Thank you for spilling your secrets. Severus know that Harry had it worse than you." With that he left.
   "Harry, is it true?"
   "Yes, I kept it quiet thinking it was normal till I stayed with the Wesley's. Then, I didn't want to be a burden so I shut my mouth and became skilled in Glamours."
   "You should have spoken up."
   "I could say the same Snape. You didn't say anything, from the memories I saw."
   "I tried once. It didn't end well."
   "ENOUGH!" Zardes yelled.
   He then summoned a wardrobe. The exact one I use to teach about bogart's. He opened the door and out came my uncle with a knife and belt. I screamed and tried to use my magic, but I was too weak. Vernon hit and cut me to no end. He only stopped when I was near death. Snape looked to be on the edge of tears. I saw Zardes pop away with the wardrobe right as I passed out.
   The following weeks were all the same a slice of bread on Monday and bearings every day. I always had it worse than Snape but I new the emotional pain he had. We didn't talk as much because one of us was always passed out.
   After ten weeks we were ready to die. Then the next day the wall had disappeared. I was awake so I crawled over to the edge of the border. I stretch out my hand and nothing happens. I test it two more times before crawling to Snape. I get over to him and cry. I reach out not believing that I could touch him. I lightly touch his face. It was rough from the tears and blood. Snape wakes at my touch and starts to freak out. It takes him time to realize the situation. Once he sees no border and it's me he crys. He starts crying hysterically and hugs me. I hug back and don't let go. We hold each other for Merlin knows how long.
   Zardes didn't come back for a week. During that time we stayed stuck together. We slept hugging and sat leaning on each other. We talked every once in a while but just marvelled in each other. After the week we were given four slices of bread. Two for each of us. Zardes came back and beat us daily but was less harsh. This "kindness" of sorts lasted for five weeks. Through that time Snape and I clung to each other. It wasn't till we woke up in our animagus form did life change again.
   When I looked at myself I realized I was a white panther and Snape was a black panther. It didn't surprise me that he would be black. He was always wearing the color. I wasn't surprised that I was weird. I had always been different and now I was albino.

   Snape woke shortly after and was confused then realized that we had been forced to shift

   Snape woke shortly after and was confused then realized that we had been forced to shift. Then he looked at me. He seemed shocked. He then looked into my eyes. Our eyes went purple then back to normal. I could feel Snape's emotions and I could hear his thoughts.
   "Harry, do you know what happened?"
   "No."
   "It is our core connecting. It means we are soulmates. It can only happen in your animagus form. We can now feel each other's emotions and hear their thoughts."
   "Wow, I never thought this would happen. I always thought I would die alone by the hands of Voldemort. Then I though I would die alone from old age. I promise though, as your mate,  I will never leave you. I know you may not feel the same but I have always cared for you."
   "You are right, I hated you till a year ago. I had thought you were just like your father, but now I care for you. I see the true you and not your father. I am sorry."
   "I understand, and I forgive you. I know you were blind and needed guidance to see."
   "Thank you."
   The next five days Zardes didn't come. We were relieved that we had a break from our beatings. We spent those days building our bond. We cuddled and talked. Our bond grew the more we talked and touched. I felt content, knowing someone truly cared. I knew my friends cared but they had families and spouses. I had no one, nobody to learn on. I always had to still be an adult in every relationship I had. I could never just cry and talk about my problems, without having to comfort the person. Whereas with Severus, I felt I could talk about my problems and not have to worry for him. I found comfort in his arms, like all my troubles would crumble at his feet.
   That comfort did not last. The next morning, I found I was still in my animagus form. The problem though was, I was back on my side of the room with the barrier up. I also had a collar on, it was made of leather and was slightly too tight. Severus was on his side though he was untouched. I sighed in relief that he was not hurt or in my pediment.
   Zardes returned to yell at Severus. Severus woke and stared in horror. He saw my collar and the barrier. Zardes then grabbed my collar and dragged me to a short chain on the wall. Once chained to the wall Zardes beat me. He cut, punched, kicked, and cursed me. The whole time I tried to get away but the chain stopped me. Severus screamed in the background. I realized in that moment that the bond was hurting me and Severus. We had enough strength to move but not enough to fight. I cried for me and Severus. I cried till the beatings knocked me unconscious.
   This continued for three months. One week I was chained up and beaten. The next I was with Severus. Then both of us were beaten. I wanted to give up. I wanted to die but couldn't. It would kill Severus if I died. He didn't deserve death because of my unwillingness to live.