Deux

Lolas Fit:

"Just text him!" Allison yelled

"Just text him!" Allison yelled. Her and Lola were on Skype. Lola was coloring in a coloring book, and Allison was doing college homework. They Skyped on the weekends, just to keep each other company.

Lolas phone was on her desk table, and she looked at it every few seconds. "I don't know..."

It had been three days.

Steven was watching his phone anxiously too, waiting for a text or call. After the second day he assumed the girl wasn't going to contact him, and he threw his phone on the bed, walking off.

"Why not?" Allison rolled her eyes. "He's probably sitting on the edge of his seat, waiting for you to text him." Lola didn't say anything. "I'll pay you 20 bucks if you do it."

Lola jumped towards her phone. "Deal!" She munched on a cracker and she typed to boys number into the bar. "What do I say?"

Allison shrugged. "Oh! Say, 'hey cutie' with a winky face."

"No, that's weird. I'll just say hi."

"What if he doesn't know who you are? I bet he gives he number out to tons of girls." Allison tossed a paper onto the floor.

"Way to make me feel special." Lola muttered.

Lola: hey, it's the girl from the mall

Sent

Oh geez.

"Okay, I did it." Lola put her phone down, and twirled her fingers nervously.

-.-.-.-.-
Steven was sitting in his living room, making some noodles for dinner. Amethyst and Pearl were on the couch, as was Stevens phone.

Amethyst glanced down at it when it dinged. "Hey Ste-man, you got a text." She paused. "It's from an unknown number."

That's all he needed to hear. Steven, in a hurry, hopped over the counter and dove onto the couch.

'Finally!!' He thanked White Diamond and opened the text. 'Wait, wait. Play it cool Steven. Play it cool. Wait a minute.... ok scratch that respond now.'

Steven: hey! My names Steven

Lola: I'm Lola.

Steven: I'm not usually that forward when talking to girls. If you saw my face when I was running away, I was blushing so badly