Your First Fight

Louis:

You walked out into the parking lot tired as ever. You had a really rough day with 5 meetings, 2 printer jams, and your co-workers left you to do all the dirty work. You just needed to go home and relax. Go home to your inviting boyfriend Louis who will embrace you in his arms as soon as he sees you and.....oh you couldn't go on it sounded too wonderful. "Oh, maybe he'll give me a foot massage while he's at it." you said and laughed as you opened up your car door and got in. You put the keys in the ignition anticipating your arrival for when you walked into your house where your gorgeous boyfriend would be waiting on you. you drove home and pulled into your driveway trying to hold in your smiles as you walked up to the door. You quickly wiped any trace of joy that you had off of your face and then you pulled your house key from your pocket and unlocked the door. As you went in you quickly acted like you were all tired so that Louis would rush over and try to make you feel better. You looked around the room cause you didn't see him and there he was sitting on the couch. You breathed out a huff and he turned around. He sprang up and ran over to you, you let a small smile creep onto your lips cause the plan was working. "Babe, what's wrong?" Louis asked knowing something was up."Tough day at work." you said. "Oh i have just the thing." he said as he walked over to the kitchen," you just sit right there on the couch." he said and you smiled while skipping over to it. Why was he so nice you thought to yourself as you kicked your feet up on the sofa and began to relax. "Here." he said handing you a glass of orange juice. "Orange juice?" you asked laughing a little."What? I want to make sure you get your calcium, drink up." he said. But knowing him you knew he did something to it. "Where is yours?" you asked smirking. "I'm not the one who needs it, and besides that was the last ounce left in the bottle." he said. you believed him and drank it, but your throat began to burn. "LOUIS!" you screamed as you cupped your throat. You saw him laughing on the floor out the corner of your eye. "It was hot sauce!" he said and you eyes started to water. "Get the heck up and get me a glass of milk!" you screamed as you choked on the hot sauce. He just kept laughing so you ran to the kitchen and got it yourself. You didn't even grab a glass you just chugged it down. "Louis, that wasn't a funny joke." you said as you finally could breathe again. "But it was." he said still laughing while walking over to you trying to hug you, but you pulled back. "Your right, i'm sorry." he said and you looked into his eyes and knew he was being genuine. You stuck out your arms and he kissed your forhead before hugging you."But now i really get to take care of you." he said as he led you to the couch and started rubbing your feet. Oh yeah you thought as you smiled. You could get used to you and him having these fights all the time if this is what he did to make up for it you thought as you began to watch t.v.

Harry:

"Morning Y/N." Harry said as soon as you reached over and turned off your alarm."Morning." you replied sitting up and combing your fingers through your hair. The alarm was set for Harry to get up so he could go to work this morning. But Harry always tried to sleep it off and you nudged him as you saw he was still trying to sleep. "No, just go back to sleep." Harry said as he wrapped his arm around your waist and tried to pull you back down to lay besides him. "No, Harry come on, you'll be late and you know how the boys and Paul would hate that." you said as you tried to remove his strong arms from your waist but he was too strong."Harry....." you groaned as he still held onto you. You continued to wrestle him off of your for about five more minutes until finally he looked up at you and smiled."i love you." he said and you smiled down at him and said, "I know." then you kissed him on the lips and you both got dressed and ready. Cause Harry invited you to come meet the lads for the first time at the studio. You were nervous but knew the boys needed to meet you sometime. I mean especially since no one really knew you two were dating, it had only been a couple weeks since Harry had asked you out. You arrived at the studio and saw the boys. They all welcomed you with hugs and handshakes, congratulating Harry on the 'win' as they called it. You felt very homey already with the boys and it was just a great time.Liam even took a picture of you two and tweeted it on twitter, so now everyone would know you were dating. But the boys had to go to work and after a while of talking they got up, said goodbye to you, and left to record in the booth. You sat outside the glass window where you saw your boyfriend smiling and waving at you. You saw how cute he was being and decided to try and let him focus on work so you pulled out your phone and logged onto twitter. And surprisingly you had about 30,000 more followers and tweets on your page. All the comments were really nice and you replied back to them all. Till you came to one which asked if you could tweet a embaressing gif of Harry. You rememebered how you went to your first concert which happened to be theirs and you found the old video and then tweeted it. It was on Niall's birthday and Harry slipped on the birthday cake and you had made it into a gif with your friends as soon as you got home you remembered. A hour later when the boys had break Harry plopped next to you and held his phone up. "What is this?" he asked. "Oh um............" you said hesitantly because you saw he was pointing at what you tweeted. Thankfully he had to get back to work which bought you some time to come up with an excuse. But then you saw that Harry tweeted a video of an embaressing video you showed him that your friends taped in school and under it, it read....# ithoughtweweresupposedtobestudying under the photo and tagged your twitter name to it..( look in the media section it is there). You told him it was a secret, how could he spill your secret?You blushed a deep red and as soon as the recording session was over you glared at him. How could he embaress you like that.He smirked as he sat down beside you and you scooted over."Oh come on, it was only fair." he said and you shook your head. "That is so embaressing and you know i always get so....insecure about that video." you said remembereing that that video was kinda a secret to you both. He looked down at his hands.It was quiet for a moment and then you both said," Sorry." then you both laughed the whole-thing off...well sorta cause for the whole night Harry just kept on apologizing, it was actually quite annoying and so you never want to get into a fight with him again. And you both ended up quickly deleting the gifs.