Your Boyfriend is away on tour for five months

Louis:

This is like the billionth time that Louis has gone on tour and you should be used to it by now, but the funny thing was that whenever he left, you always broke down. Although you never let him see it. Even when you were saying goodbye to him at the airport you never said anything. I mean obviously you would let him know that you would miss him but you just never showed how much. That is until you would get home and break down in the company of your friends. So, i mean you were definitley used to it by now as you stood outside the doors of starbucks. You always promised Louis before he went away that you or he would never go to Starbucks without eachother while he was on tour. You walked closer to the doors and held your hand on the glass, breathing against it fogging it with every breath. One more month to go you thought as you looked down and suddenly the door opened. "Ma'am....would you like to go in?" this man asked you and.....you couldn't. You promised! And without a word the man gently placed his hand on your back and pushed you gently inside of the warm,cozy starbucks. You already broke the promise you thought as the man looked at you confusedly and then joined his wife or some girl at his table. And right beside their table you saw the couch, the couch you and Louis used to talk for hours on. Sometimes you even got him in trouble with the boys because you always let him add some extra sugar into his coffee. And it made him crazy but you loved it. Your smile quickly dissappeared and your eyes began to water. Why did he always have to leave you wondered. But then these girls came up to you and asked for a picture and you remembered. It was for all the fan girls out there that were deeply in love with your boyfriend and his band.So why were you being selfish? I mean you have Louis, they don't and some of these girls will never even get to meet them in person. You nodded quickly remembering that they wanted a picture with you. You placed your hand on both of the girls backs and smiled as one of them held out her phone and took a picture. "Thank you." they both said at the same time and smiled as best you could for the picture. The girls thanked you and  giggled as they walked away. You wished your friends were here to comfort and giggle with you. Why did everyone have to be gone now? You sighed as you looked around. And well you already broke the promise so getting coffee wouldn't be much worse. You eyed the menu and immediatley you laughed because Louis and you always went to Starbucks so nothing on the menu was new. So, you chose the carrot cake frapucchino because it was yours and Louis's favorite. Not because you both liked carrots but because well........it was good. You smiled and went up to the counter and ordered your drink." I though i'd never see you again." the person behind the counter said. And you smiled because you knew he remembered."Here, i already have it." they said as they handed you your drink.You were shocked how did he know this is what you were gonna get?You said thank you and turned around to look for somewhere to sit....and your eyes fell upon the couch. You walked over to it eagerly and sat down, and took a sip. You missed it so much, you smiled as you licked the whipped cream off of your upper lip. You smiled as you remembered how you and Louis always offered to kiss the cream off of eachother. You were just feeling sad again when you felt a vibration in your pocket. You saw it was your phone and looked at it, it was Louis. You quickly opened it and saw he said hi. You responded back with a hi. Then a second later he texted, did you get it? You responded back with a question mark. He responded, The coffee love, i've been having the guy make it everyday just in case you come in. And he texted me just now telling me that you finally did.You were shocked and texted, i thought we promised to never go in them so.....i broke our promise sorry.....Then within seconds you recieved a snap chat of Louis giving you a thumbs up and holding his coffee and it had a caption saying, you really thought i could go without coffee for 5 months? And you didn't break the promise because that just shows how much you miss me.:) You smiled and took a snap chat of you with your coffee. He responded with, Your on our....couch,.:) i miss you so much babe! And well now whenever you two are gonna be apart for 5 months you get to break your bank accounts as you always drink coffee every morning and snap chat eachother.