six

tara

without warning harry started to climb up to my window and sliding in with no effort. me still being pissed off with him for not talking to me all day, i chose to ignore him. harry was still looking at me with no readable expression on his face. he started to walk closer to me and tried to pull me into a hug. which i chose to ignore, walking past him and into the bathroom, looking at my reflection like it was the most interesting thing in the world. harry walked into the bathroom with his signature smirk on his face. 

"ignoring me now?" he asked with a pout on his face. i just shrugged him off and bent down to grab some makeup wipes from the cupboard. "i take that as a yes then...?" i just rolled my eyes and started to wipe my eyes with the makeup wipe. why did i even wear makeup, i mean i wasn't trying to prove anything to someone... oh yeah harry.

"use your mind harold and think!" i snapped while he was staring at me through the mirror. i moved my gaze from the intense stare and threw the makeup wipe in the toilet and flushed it, even though it pacifically said not to on the package. 

i walked out the bathroom door, down the hall to the trashy looking kitchen and sighed. grabbing a packet of chips and walking to the lounge room, sitting comfortably on the couch and switching the TV on. i felt the couch next to me lower, as if to say harry is sitting close to me. i opened the chips in my hands and watched the TV program that was currently on.

"okay. tara i know when I've done something wrong, but i don't know what I've done!" he looked at me with pleading eyes, telling me to give him slight a hint at why i am ignoring him.

ignoring him again i watch the TV, what seems to be some old re-runs of friends. not one sound was heard but the faint sounds of the TV. munching on my chips i sensed harry getting closer to me. i felt uncomfortable when his hand traveled up my thigh. i slapped his hand away and got another chip out the crumpled up bag, hearing small cracking noises from the pressure on the chips. i felt harrys hot breath nearing my neck breathing heavily.

"i know how i make you feel... from how your holding the bag of chips for dear life." he trailed open mouth kisses below my ear and up my jaw line. releasing the grasp of the chips i let out a quiet moan.

"and how you moan when i kiss your sweet spot" he continued, his lips coming dangerously close to my mouth. i couldn't take the teasing anymore i let out another moan as my hands wrapped around his neck and touched my lips with his. harry immediately responded back by pressing his mouth harder on mine and molded our lips together. realizing i was mad with harry i pushed him back and got off the couch.

"harry you cant just do that!" i yell while storming to my room, pushing harry along the way and slamming the door behind me. but being stopped by a scruffy worn out brown boot.

"t! i did nothing wrong, why are you being like this" he pleaded while tearing the door open from my grasp. damn so close...

"harry you know exactly what you did!" i yell breaking down in front of him

"no tara-"

"didn't that kiss mean anything to you! for gods sake i haven't even talked to you since yesterday and you go and kiss me! hell you were even my first kiss!" I yell pushing him back a bit during my outburst.

"first of all your a really good kisser if that was your first" rolling my eyes at his maturity "and second of all why would you even question me if it meant anything to me or not! you know that it meant something tara god, look at me. I'm harry styles the guy that all the girls drop their panties for, but you, you don't do that your different tara. cant you see how much that kiss meant to me. if it didn't mean anything i wouldn't of even talked to you today" his voice getting softer with every word. i just laughed loudly in his face.

"you see what you just said there styles. you didn't talk to me today. just a small smirk and sat down. that's all. i cry harder. 

"am i not good enough the the bad ass styles! because it seems to me that I'm not. harry I'm not going to be your little dirty secret!" harry tried to say something but i cut him off "cant you see this wont work harry! look at you your completely opposite to me. you got tattoos, you get everything handed to you on a silver platter and everyone loves you. you have all these girls drooling over you. look at me harry! I'm a outcast, no one talks to me except for gabby. she knows me you don't. you don't know what I've been through my life. i get abused almost every day because my dad comes come drunk every night! and i just live through it. my own mum yells insults at me, like I'm the worse thing in the world. you don't know harry, you don't know me" i cry and fall on the floor from how much energy i just threw out. harry came rushing down sitting next to me and held me. until everything was out.

"your right tara, i don't know you. but I'm going to try my hardest to know you, listen to you, anything you want" he whispered as he kissed the tip of my nose.

____________________________

so guys i tried to make this chapter longer because the last one was really short and i apologize!

hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote and comment!

-Nicolexx