two

tara

gabby turns to me while the bell goes. giving me the eyes saying we're going to be dead if we don't enter that class right now. as soon as her gaze comes off me we pick up our pace and turning the corner to our english class.

"girls your late! again..." mr ross growls across the classroom.

"sorry sir" gabby apologizes with a bit more sass needed.

"there will not be any attitude in this class gabby!" his voice getting louder while i take the empty seat at the back of the class giggling silently.

"whatever" gabby sassed therefor getting mr ross's attention even more

"that's it gabby. get out my class and don't come back. i don't care where you go. i just don't want to see the sight of your face today!" he yelled. earning a smirk from the desk next to me.

turning my head next to me seeing the one and only school bad boy. harry styles. rolling my eyes thinking in my head. how the hell i didn't notice him next to me when i sat down. i guess i was too into the argument in front of me. harry's eyes quickly fixing on mine. like he knew i rolled my eyes at him. i quickly turned my head to the front of the class and laughed again seeing gabby storming out the classroom.

"okay class i'm giving you a assignment" he laughed. snapping me out my daydream on gabby probably skipping school now. hearing the class moaning and going on about how we only just finished one.

"Oi shut up!" he raised his voice while smacking his hand down on his desk.

"if you would of let me finish. this assignment is different to others. you will be partnering up with someone and writing a six page essay about them" earning louder moans from the class. i just sat in the chair and raised my hand.

"Yes mrs skies?" mr ross asked

"are we going to be able to pick our own partners" i asked while batting my eyelashes trying but failing to convince him.

"no" he simply implied. making me sit back and sink in my chair

"i will be partnering up you guys. i've already made a list me being the organized person i am" he laughed mostly to himself because no one else was laughing.

mr ross started to call out names randomly from the class list. paring people up. while i kept feeling this strong gaze on me. like someone was watching me. me being the curious person i am i looked at the direction it was coming from, my eyes landing on harry's. looking straight into mine. like he was looking through me. i looked away feeling a blush coming through my cheeks. no now is not the time for me to become nervous, because finally one boy looks at you, well stares at you. i pulled on my cardigan covering me up from being uncomfortable. hearing another small laugh from his way. probably knowing why i was doing that.

"tara skies and... harry styles" mr ross read out. gaining another huff of annoyance from me and sinking deeper into my chair with crossed arms.

i felt someones presence next to so i looked to see who it was. not being surprised to see harry moving his desk closer to mine. i sat up straight on my chair and leaned my arms on the desk covering my face. i felt harry tap my leg while handing me something under the desk. i grabbed what he was giving me and slowly opened it. scared to see what was inside. finally being able to see his horrible writing

what time do you want to come to my house?

-h x

i grabbed my pen and wrote on the paper. but mr ross interrupted me

"you guys may sit with your partners and discuss what your going to do" he dismissed

i set the paper and pen down on the desk and looked over to harry looking straight into my eyes again.

"and?" he asked with his slow British accent. taking me in more. noticing how the piercing on his eyebrow all of a sudden looked perfect and his hair pushed back messily, looking down his toned arms and seeing too many tattoos. he not caring how people thought of him. admiring everything about him. me making a fool of myself staring too long made a lopsided smirk appear on his lips. and how perfect they looked so kissable...

"tara? i think you should take a picture... it lasts longer" he laughed while snapping me out my strong gaze at him, feeling my face burn like a tomato

"uhh... yeah sorry. what was the question again?' i asked. while mentally face palming myself

"what time do you want to come to mine?" he asks slower this time so i could keep it in mind.

"anytime i guess?..." i answer but more like a question. why is he making me so nervous all of a sudden. five minutes ago i hated him because he's slept with like all the girls in this school. now im so captivated in him.

"okay so i'll pick you up after school?" he asked with his famous smirk

"yeah sure" i respond without thinking about it first. too invested into his beautiful face. how come i didn't know how gorgeous he looked up close?

"okay i'll see you then babe" him winking and knowing exactly what he's doing to me

the bell taking me out of my gaze. standing up and packing away my things.

"this will be due next month!" mr ross shouted while everyone stumbling out the class.

-

heya! tara and harry finally met! how do you think this book is going so far! hoping your liking it. because i'm enjoying writing it.

-Nicole xx