one

tara

bzzz... bzzz... bzzz...

"ugh.." i moan, waking up from my peaceful slumber.

i open my eyes and grab my phone that's sitting on my bedside table charging. and cringing at the thought of school. but thanking life that it's my last senior year at Boston elementary high. i turn on my phone and groan at how high the brightness is. turning the brightness lower and turning off my alarm.

before getting up i have a quick scroll through instagram, tumblr the usual...

i roll over on my bed so i can get out. putting my warm feet on the floor and stepping out of bed. strolling over to the bathroom to be greeted by a monster. or other known as me. tara. the girl with long brown hair that doesn't know how to be tamed in the mornings. her body long and lanky. with a slight tan, but i don't know how because Boston is really cold.

grunting at the sight of me and grabbing my toothbrush, squirting some toothpaste to continue my morning routine. after brushing my teeth i brush my hair out a little. and walking to my closet. i pick out my favourite cream knitted cardigan with black stripes. with a plain black pencil dress that just reaches my middle thighs. and grabbing my cream ankle boots. putting all the clothes on and still feeling cold. i look through my drawers to find my plain black stockings and quickly putting them on.

walking back into the bathroom to put on some minimal makeup. a thin line of eyeliner and a small coat on mascara. there's no need to put on bb cream because i don't have any spots today, and not liking the thought of being caked faced. grabbing my bag and chucking my phone inside of it and walking out my room, down the stairs to the kitchen. grabbing a banana and walking towards the front door.

"mum dad! i'm going to school" i yell and not receiving a respond.

wow okay thanks don't respond to your only daughter. but to be honest i'm use to it. they wont stop fighting. over the smallest thing's. this has been going on for a hell of a long time. and i'm sick of being stuck in the middle of it.

with a huff i grab my keys off the hook on the door and walking out, not caring to lock the door behind me. i walk over to my little blue mini cooper, opening the door and siting inside of it. putting the car into reverse and rolling out the driveway and onto the road. driving the quick distance to hell and trying to look for a empty parking space. finding one and parking inside it. stepping out the car to be greeted by the coldness in the air and wishing it was summer.

walking through the school gates, i find my locker. moving closer and closer to my locker finding the school skank, katie and instantly roll my eyes as she flutters her fake eyelashes to one of the jocks. i started i look at how short her pink skirt is and almost puked. looking ahead of me to be happy i've reached my locker. i grab my books and stuff them in my bag, not being in the mood to be at school at the moment.

"oh hey bitch!' rolling my eye's and turning around to see katie with a smile pressed on her caked face.

"what do you want hoe bag?" i look at her caked face

"i just wanted to know if your mum wanted any help with telling you that your a skanky hoe" she smiled at how she came up with that on the spot

"hey little bitch!" i was interrupted with my response by my best friend gabby walking closer to us. i started to smile at the fact because she for one is the most bitchiest person here is in the school.

"why don't you go and fuck your boyfriend in the toilets and leave us alone yeah?" she smiled at katie and moved hands as if to tell her run along.

katie taking a deep breath and spinning on her heals and collecting her 'posse' with her along the way

"gabby your amazing, i'm not up with anyone's bitchiness right now" i smile while giving her a hug

"the parentals still haven't fucked and made up yet?" she asks while opening her locker beside me

"nope, and that's not going to happen for another really long time now" i shake my head trying to get the thought of my parents fucking out my head.

"well lets go to first period yeah" she asks with a beautiful smile while running her hand through her purple hair

"yeah lets go before all the good seats are gone" i laugh while walking along the school halls with my best friend by my side.

-

heyo! how you liking the first chapter? i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. because there is a lot in stall for the future. and that bitch katie.

love you's Nicole xx