Prologue

It's cold in the airport.

Serkan looks at the time in his watch for the fifth time in less than ten minutes. He is sitting in one of the tables of the cafeteria that's nearest to the arrivals gate of the Istambul airport waiting for his beloved wife. "Eda's plane was supposed to arrive 5 minutes ago", complains to himself. It was announced that the flight would be delayed a bit because of the stormy weather, but this didn't make an impatient Serkan calm down at all. "Next time I'll go with her", he grumpily muttered while his fingers played with the cup of coffee he was drinking. A person looks at him weirdly, as if he was crazy to be talking to himself out loud, and he forced a smile back.
Eda had gone to Italy for a meeting with a local company that was planning in requiring her services as a landscape architect. Since it was a 2 day long trip, she didn't want to bother Serkan by making him go with her as he had his own company to take care of. Reluctantly, he stayed.

Serkan snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the microphone echoing announcing that flight 023 arriving from Italy had just landed. In a blink, Serkan pays for his coffee and go wait for his wife.
When he sees Eda, it feels like he could finally breathe. She drops her suitcase and runs to the encounter of her beloved, they hug and he spins her in the air. "I've missed you, so much", he says. "I've missed you too, aşkım", Eda says while gives her husband a kiss on his cheeks. He grabs her for a kiss, then asks her how was the trip and listens to her excitedly saying how well the meeting went and that she has another project to do now. They leave the airport talking about random things and go home.

At home, she calls her aunt to let her know she arrived in Turkey and will be visiting her tomorrow. While Ayfer couldn't stop asking questions as how was the flight and the meeting, an impatient Serkan tries to make his girl hang up the phone as he hugs her from the back and gives little kisses in her neck. Ayfer soon realizes her niece is trying to get rid of her, and before hanging up says "Please tell your husband to at least wait until I hang up." Serkan hears that and laughs, saying "Good night, Ayfer hanim". As soon as Eda hangs up, they make their way to the bedroom.