Hello

It had been three months since we left, the experience was interesting, but it was the life of an Air Nomad, traveling way too much. Lefty had grown up. I wonder how Pepper is doing. Now we don't think about that anymore, not her. Over the months some girls had flirted with Kai but he ignored them, he wanted to just focus on work, not girls, not again. But this time it was going to be different, he was going to get over that girl. After we finished working a girl came up to me, this is it. "Um, hi my name is Lila."

"Kai"

"So, what is being an Air Nomad like?"

"It's pretty cool, you meet so many nice and cool people, like Opal is so cool and if it weren't for this I never would have met her!"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Oh, no she's got a guy back home. I'm not dating anyone."

"Oh"

"Hey you want to go for a walk later?"

"Oh that sounds great!" she said blushing (So I don't want to hate this other love interest so, she won't suck)

That night I met up with Lila, as the sun was setting. We walked and talked, When we got back to where Opal and I were staying, I kissed her cheek before going back inside. When I went in, Opal was sitting in a chair like a creep, "So how was your date with, Not Jinora?"

"Her name is Lila."

"Whatever, everyone knows you two are in love."

"Everyone?"

"All the folks back at the Air Temple. People even refer to you as "Jinora's boyfriend' even Tenzin knows you two like each other."

"Listen, things didn't workout with Jinora."

"Wait there was something?"

"It lasted like two seconds, then she said that we couldn't be together."

"Why?"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I need something interesting, I miss people."

"I kissed her and she kissed me back but she said I would be too hard with me leaving and we couldn't be together."

"So, why are you going out with random girls if you like Jinora?"

"We already covered this, I'm over Jinora!"

"Then why are we having this conversation?"

"Because you initiated it!"

"Because you still like her." After that I stormed off. I sat on the porch out front. I missed the Air Temple, training the other air kids, especially my best friend Jinora. Ugh, I can't keep avoiding my feelings, I still liked Jinora and she no longer felt the same. Even if she did I couldn't see her for years. I hate emotions.

A/N: Sorry this was so short but I had nothing much to add. Have a great weekend!