The Nine Steps

One night a girl named Sarah was playing with a ball, when all of the sudden it rolled into the street. When she went to retrieve the ball she was hit by a truck, and she was completely destroyed.

Later that night her mother was at home making funeral arrangements when she heard a voice singing "mommy I'm coming to get you. I'm up on the ninth step and I'm coming to get you." So the mother was frightened and decided she was so stressed about her daughters death that she was hearing things.

The next day, as the mother was taking a shower she heard someone singing the same tune as the night before but instead of the voice saying she was on the ninth step she said that she was on the eight step and again the mother became frightened.

So then the mother called her friend Linda but as it rang she heard a person breathing into the phone and hung up immediately.

Finally, she ran as fast as she could to the police knowing someone was in her house. When she got there the police officer at the desk said "What's your problem?" and she explained the whole thing.

Then her cell phone rang and she heard a voice say "mommy, come back, where did you go? I'm on the sixth step and I'm going to get you" so the women screamed and hung up. Then the officer suggested to get a good night's sleep and that she's probably just imagining things and stressed about her daughter.

That night the mother went home and decided to check the stairs to her daughter's room and heard "mommy I'm coming to get you, I'm up on the second step I'm coming to get you". But because the mother thought that the officer was right she ignored it and went to bed.

The next night as the mother made dinner she heard "mommy, I'm right behind you and I'm going to get you" suddenly, the mother heard the cabinet door that held the knives in it open and saw one knife missing! She got scared and looked behind her to see her dead daughter standing behind her singing "mommy, it's time to kill you, I can't wait to do it, and it's time to kill you" and there was an terrifying scream.

The next morning the mother's friend Linda tried to call and no one answered. Linda knew that something wasn't right after no one answered and headed straight to the mother's house to find her friend dead with the knife in her back.

Finally, the next day when the police searched the home, they took the knife. They examined it and determined that her daughter's finger prints were on the knife.