Bloody Mary

My name is Lala (a nickname because I'm in band). I used to have a friend named Janelle. I'm going to tell you about our experience with Bloody Mary.

Janelle and I were at her house. Because I am a HUGE fan of ghosts I usually spend alot of my time on the internet searching up ghost stories. Well, Since I was only 13, I was very...Stubborn. So even though I loved ghost stories, I didn't believe in them.

This was when I first heard of Bloody Mary, and I was eager too try it! So I said to Janelle, "Why don't you go in there and try Bloody Mary?" Of course, she was also a ghost lover, so she agreed.

I had read a story on a site about a girl who had done Bloody Mary, and she started screaming in the bathroom, later she died, no one knew what happened. So if that happened to Janelle, I planned to tape it.

So we put the tape in and put the camera in the bathroom. She closed the door, and I heard her do her "Bloody Mary Ritual" Thing. Of course, nothing happened, she came out perfectly fine.

So we decided to play with her Ouija board. Usually we never met a ghost, but this time the small triangle started to move! The ghost said it's name was Mary, which sort of freaked us out, but we brushed it off because it's a common name right? After a few other questions, the triangle spelled, "Teasing." We didn't know what that meant, so we asked, what it meant. It said, "Teasing Me." We still didn't seem to understand. So the triangle moved quicker, meaning the ghost was agitated, it said, "Check Tape" It took us a long time to understand what it meant (Yeah we are retarded) We opened the little flip door on the camera. I saw Janelle sitting there, and after she did her chant, a woman appeared in the mirror. You could see her face, it was beautiful, her hair was long and glowing, she looked normal (nothing like Janelle).

We were soon very freaked out, I thought Bloody Mary was supposed to be covered in blood. We went back to the Ouija board and asked, "Are you the girl in the mirror?" It said, "Yes". We asked, "Are you Bloody Mary?" It again said, "Yes" Then it said, "Teasing Me" Finally we understood and we said, "No" and it didn't say anything. We put the Ouija Board in the closet and decided to watch the tape again. When we looked this time, nothing happened, no girl was there.

To this day, I don't know why Janelle wasn't hurt, and I still don't know why the ghost took pity on us, all I know, is that I will never bother a ghost again.