Chapter 3 -I'm midnight-

Raph's Pov
Its been 1 week. That turtle was annoying and my one Sai is WITH him. Me and my brothers were trying to find him. I actually didn't clearly see him. It was just a figure. I was getting impatient. I told master Splinter that I saw the turtle like us but his old memories about Mikey kept coming to him so I stopped talking about him.

Shredder's Lair

???? Pov
I kept thinking about the other turtles and I didn't tell my father about them. My room's door opened and I saw my sister Karai.

"Karai, how much should I tell you? You need to knock." She just rolled her eyes. "Look little brother, I know you are curious about these turtles...' I cut her. "Why didn't you tell anything to me." She looked upset. "I wanted to tell you but our father worried about that they would trick you." I wasn't angry at her anymore because I knew that my father give her punishment when she disappoint him.

"Okay, I'm not angry at you." She looked surprised and I began to play with red mask turtle's Sai. "They were interesting. Especially red one. He was fun" I began to giggle. I want to meet with them again but firs I need to talk with dad." She just nodded and I went to see dad.
(Time Skip)
I knocked the throne room's door. Then I heard dad's voice. "Come in" I opened the door and I bow my head. "You can lift your head my son." I lifted my head. "Father I just wanted to tell you that I saw the turtles one week ago and I know I should have told you soon but I first wanted to understand the situation. Are you angry?"

"Of course not my son. I wanted to say that to you later but I guess I need to tell you a story. Their father is hamato yoshi. He killed your sister's mother, my wife." I was shocked but if he killed my sister's wife, his children don't have a sin and I don't like revenge. "But father, his children don't have a sin."

He shouted. "LOOK, YOU ARE MY SON AND YOU SHOULD HELP ME. YOUR SISTER NEEDS HELP. YOU WILL HELP US. RIGHT?" I didn't say anything and he shouted again. "I SAID. DID YOU UNDERSTAND." I nodded. "Yeah father, sorry. Umm can I go out for 30 minute. I just want to clear my head and I want to go alone."

"You can go my son but don't be late." I nodded and went to topside. I heard something and saw red mask turtle. I took his Sai from my belt.

Raph's Pov
I needed to calm down so I went to topside. I felt that someone was watching me and I heard familiar voice. "Its been long time isn't it hot-head." I turned my head and saw that turtle again. I still couldn't see his eyes. I shouted. "HEY, MY NAME IS RAPHAEL. WHAT ABOUT YOURS?" He smiled. "My name is Midnight." He was SHOOKING my Sai. "Hey, give it back."

He laughed. "You need to take it from meeeee~" then he began to run. He was sooo fast. Then he slipped and fell down. He got up but it was too late. I caught him. "I caught you." Then he turned his head. I was looking at his face but I couldn't believe my eyes. It  can't be. "Y...you are...It can't be."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha Cliffhanger :)
...................................................
I hope you liked this chapter. I try to update my books quickly

Please comment and vote to my book ❤️😍