Chapter 6 -Remembering-

Hi,guys. I'm so sorry. I have some personal problems and i stopped caring for tmnt but i feel better and wanted to continue to my stories. Have fun. ( Dark_ic3 lilyannafaith08  Avengers_213 ChrysyChrys FOODFORLIFE4EVER )

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No one's Pov

Mikey woke up slowly. He was in a room and he was on a bed. He looked at his arm and saw that Iv tub was on his arm. He was shocked. He tried to sit up but couldn't. He was so pale and tired. He laid down again. He thinks, 'where am I?' He closed his eyes.

He heard the door. He opened his eyes and looked at it. He saw raph and growled but he couldn't move his body. Raph got close to him, "i won't hurt you." Mikey growled. Raph's eyes looked sad, "please, brother" Mikey growled again, "I...am...not...your...BROTHER!" Raph flinched. He got more close to him.He handed a photo to Mikey. Mikey took it. He saw his young self. And he was with the others. His head began to hurt. He held it. "AH!"

Raph and the others rushed to him. Donnie began to check on Mikey. "Where is hurt?" Mikey was hardly talking, "M...my h...head" Donnie injected something to him and Mikey fell asleep. Leo went to donnie, "what is wrong with him?" Donnie sighed, "his mind is trying to remember but it hurts him. Lets let him rest. Maybe, he will remember when he wake up." Leo and Raph nodded. Mikey was seeing a flashback in his dream.

Flashback

Leo and Mikey were playing. Mikey yelled., "HEY! THIS IS NOT FAIR!" Leo yelled back, "I WON! ACCEPT THIS, LITTLE BROTHER." Raph woke up because of the. "SHUT UP, YOU TWO!" Mikey laughed. "AWWW!Raphie is cute when he is angry." Raph growled and began to chase Mikey and Mikey was running. He bumped into Donnie and they fell down. "Sorry,D" Donnie rubbed his head, "it is okay."

End Of Flashback!

Mikey woke up slowly. He got up and left the room. He saw Raph. He rushed to him and hugged him, "I'm so sorry, Raphie.I'm sorry." Raph hugged back. "It is okay, it wasn't your fault." Leo and donnie joined the hug. Leo smiled, "we missed you, baby brother."

>In Shredder's Lair<

Shredder was angry. "WHERE IS MY SON!?" Karai was sad. "I'm trying my best to find my brother." Shredder growled, "TRY HARDER!" Karai nodded. She was holding her tears. Shredder got soft, "you can leave." Karai nodded and left. She thinks "I will find my brother." She began to cry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAY! Finally finished. I hope that you all like it.

I love you all💕