Chapter 2 -another turtle?-

10 Years Later
Mikey couldn't be find and his brothers and his father say that he is dead but is he? Raph blamed himself for it. They couldn't forget that night. Today is the mikey's death anniversary. Raph was always quiet when mikey's death anniversary come. Everyone like that.

"WAAAAAAAAAH" the scream got heard from Raph's room. Leo and Donnie rushed to his room. "RAPH" When they entered his room, he was trembling and sweeting. Leo got close to him slowly. "raph, are you okay? You are trembling."

He looked at Leo. "Y...yeah umm I...I'm okay." Donnie got close too. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Raph shook his head but Donnie and Leo knew that it was for mikey. He saw a nightmare again.

>Time Skip<
Donnie's Pov
Leo and Raph was fighting again. Uhhhhh. I got up from chair and left the lab. I saw Casey and April. They were watching Raph and Leo's fighting.

"Uhhhh, Why can't you understand Raph? You can't left the lair without us. If you want to leave. You need to tell usssss."

"Why do you care fearless? I can take care of myself." Then Leo began to yell and I'm sure I didn't see him so angry in my whole life.

"RAPHAEL!WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE LIKE..." he immediately stopped. I knew this sentence's final word. I began to tremble slowly. I miss my baby brother so much. Raph and Leo was silent. Casey and April was shocked. We didn't tell about mikey to them.

Casey and April said together. "Like who ?" Leo and Raph was still looking at them so I explained it. "Mikey, he is our brother, dead brother." They looked at me with shocked. "Wait you guys had an another brother."

I nodded and looked at Leo and Raph. They were still quite. I continued. "an accident happened. He fell down on the sewer water and we couldn't find him. He was j...just." My voice trembled. "F...five y...years old." I looked at Raph. He yelled. "I KILLED HIM." We immediately looked at Raph. He was trembling so much. "Raph you know that is not true."

"No Donnie, he was afraid from high and I force him to go up a...and I shook him, then he FELL." He began to cry harder. I pull him into hug. He hugged back and Leo joined us. Casey and April were just watching us. Then I heard an alert. "Guys I need to check it." Then I rushed to my Lab. "Guys you need to see this." They rushed to lab.

"What happened Donnie." "Umm. Someone steal some mutagen in TCR building." Leo smirked. "Okay, guys. Lets go." I nodded.

Raph's Pov
I calmed down a little. Then we went to Tcr building. Foot ninjas were stealing mutagens. "Hello turtles." I heard someone. I saw Karai. She is so annoying as always. I heard Leo. "Karai, what are you doing in the TCR building?"

"I think you know why I'm here Leonardo." When I was attack to karai. One of my sais is pulled away. I was shocked. "Nahah. You can't play with sharp toys." I heard someone. He was close but I couldn't see him  very well.

He got close a little but I couldn't see him well but I shocked. I couldn't see his eyes but He was a turtle like us too. He was wearing a black mask and covered with scars. The he talked. "Lets go sis, we finished our mission." What! Karai was his sister. Then he turned to me. "If you want your sai back. You need to find me~." He said that like song. I tried to catch him but when Karai went to his side he threw a smoke bomb and disappeared with foot ninjas. We failed to stop it. My sai was with the turtle know.

I was still looking at space. Leo got close to me. "Who was it?"

"He was a turtle like us." Donnie and Leo was shocked. Leo tried to talk "l...lets g...go and talk about it in the lair." I nodded and we went to the lair. I was still thinking about that turtle. He was resembling mikey to me. Could it be? No, no, Mikey is dead but I can't leave my thoughts.
............................................................
I know this chapter isn't good. Sorry 😢😔

Sorry Guys, I know. Its been sooo long. Because of school, I can't be online so much in wattpad.