Sugar Baby

Vivian looked at her phone and sighed in boredom. This had to be the 5th time some dude on a app messaged her about wanting to be her sugar daddy. What. A. Fucking. Bore.

Although to be fair now that she had seen all those offers she did want to know what it was to be sugar baby. Curiosity killed the cat and while she was not a cat she was sure thing could go wrong if she didn't play along with her brains.

Throwing her phone into the side next to her she had to think about this long and hard. She wasn't just a pretty face , well that's what she thinks deep inside herself.

Thinking about listing the pros and cons she got up and grabbed a pen and paper from the drawer next to her bed.

Pros:

- Nothing sexual

- Will kill the time

- Won't be bored

- Money sounds nice

- Maybe make a new friend (?)

- It's virtual so no contact

- Can always back out of this when I get bored

- Can fix my truck

- A new experience

- One thing to scratch off on my bucket list

- Buy more shiny jewlery *drools*

Cons:

- Don't know if it's real

- Never done it before so who knows

- What if he becomes a stalker o.o

- What if he's abusive (?)

- Money

Humming at the end of the last con she looked back at the list on both sides looking which side was winning and clearly the pro side seemed to have won. So what the heck let's do this!

Randomly picking a sugar daddy on her list she messaged him, hoping for the best. Honestly this better be worth it she thought while pouting.

Not even thirty minutes later she had officially become a "sugar baby". She would become whatever her "daddy" requested of her minus the true essance of her character. That she wouldn't change for shit, since her books were her world alongside her parents.

Her daddy would spoil her, he promised that in a way. Whatever she wanted all she had to say was "I want that daddy" and he'd make it happen.

Of course nothing was for free, she knew that so in exchange she would change herself to his tastes if that's what he wished. Thankfully he liked her just fine for how she was currently.

Looking to the cieling she had to admit it wasn't so bad being a sugar baby. It was kind of like having a new friend that paid her kind of. All he wanted was her company and time.

"If you want diamonds my baby I'll make it happen." He texted her.

"What if I hate diamonds though daddy?" Laughing she wrote back.

"Well I'll get you any other stone you want my darling, but you're rare since most women like diamonds."

"I'm not normal daddy and even if I was I'd still not like diamonds even though it's my birthstone."

"Whatever you want my darling baby you get. Just take my hand and I'll give you anything your heart wishes."

With that she took his virtual hand and it was done her every wish had been made true.

A/N Picture isn't mine it's just a wallpaper!