7.Sweets

" So when do you think is the wedding going to be ? " Honey innocently asked , before taking a bite of the cake you made.

You shrugged before taking a sip , Takashi hummed in response. After Siri and Takashi's father told you the news , the latter announced it on the day of Honey's birthday. To shorten everyone's reaction , Honey was really happy - to the point of spinning you around - Chika , Honey's brother , widened his eyes at the revelation. Satoshi was overjoyed , congratulating you and Takashi , and Hitomi Morinozuka - Takashi's mother - was ecstatic to the point of fawning over you. Even though you clarified your male , they the parents didn't care and accepted it.

However , you and Takashi were quite embarrassed to be honest. You merely saw Takashi as a very close friend , and even if you had feelings for him , they were still hidden inside of you. Takashi seemed almost normal , but went stiff at the mention of wedding. You , however , would blush very hard at the mention of wedding. You weren't ready for a relationship nor marriage.

" How's the cake ? " you asked , desperate to change the subject. You could feel heat rising to your cheeks.

" It's good ! You would make a really good chef ! " Honey exclaimed.

You smiled before offering him another slice , to which he excitedly agreed. You turned to your ' fiance ' who watched Honey eat his cake , his eyes softened at the sight , eyes as the color of soft rain clouds. He must have felt your gaze , since his stare soon met yours.

" You look attractive like that. " You absentmindedly said , breaking the locked gaze to sip your water.

" (Y/N) chan. "

You turned to Honey , who had an adorable curious expression on his face. " Yes ? "

" Do you want to have children ? "

Your face flushed in embarrassment. " Um . . . Not really , I'm not ready for children. Nor marriage. Nor a relationship. "

Honey tilted his head. " But then why are you engaged to Takashi ? "

" Siri made the arrangement without my permission , and now matter how many times I approach her about the topic , she's either busy or out on a trip to another city. "

You turned to Takashi , giving him a sheepish smile. " It's not that I don't like you , but I want us both to be free to marry the person we love. And not through an arranged marriage. "

Takashi gave a small smile. " Okay. "

You grinned.

" So when are you gonna talk to Siri ? " Honey asked.

You placed your head on your hand , elbow supported by the table. " She's in Tokyo right now , she'll be back in a few weeks. "

Honey nodded before happily digging into what seems to be his tenth slice of cake. You furrowed your brows in concern. " Aren't you gonna get a cavity if you eat too much sweets ? "

Honey shook his head , a smile still present on his face. " I always brush my teeth. "

You smiled. " That's good. "