Meet other mutliverses selves and brothers..

I was watching over my brother as he slept and I was also  was watching some tv. The human was a bit afraid of resetting because they didn't want to anger me.

I felt pleased by that, that means my brother can have time to heal and I'll be with him every step of the way.

I thought feeling glad that I can finally get my brother to heal from any and all the trauma he gained from the resets.

That's when I heard a loud noise go off, I got up and looked around.

It looks like it was coming from the basement. I thought and started to head downstairs, it looked like sans just woke up in time for him to follow me downstairs as well.

I thought and I got off the last steps to look around to see what made that loud noise.

I ended up staring at alternate versions of myself and my brother...uh...I didn't expect to see this... sure I expected maybe one day I would meet alternative versions of me and my bro but right now? It's only been a few months being on the surface with the human promising not to reset again.

"Hello? What are you all doing down in our basement?" I asked them, pretending not to know that they were other versions of me and my bro.

The others paused to stare back at me and my brother got in front of me a bit protectively while I stared at them with a curious look.

The games or movies  pale in comparison to the real life skeletons. I thought, still looking at them curiously.

"Well we are all sans and papyrus's here, but how the fuck did we end up here?" A underfell sans said with an Irritated look.

I shrugged, "sans machine must have malfunction which doesn't make sense because sans hasn't even messed with it in months."

They looked at me with a hint of surprise, well more for the sans and swap papyrus's.

Sans still hadn't moved from his spot in front of me, I touched his shoulder and he looks back at me before he realized and allowed me to step from behind him, surprising the sans and swap papyrus's who were all near their brothers protectively.

"Well hello other sans and other papyrus's! Welcome to our home! You may stay here until the machine is fixed. Or you can continue to stay here if you don't want to go back to your own universes, we don't mind. As you already know, my name is the great papyrus! Though I guess we need nicknames because there are quite a few of us." I said and they blinked.

"Hmp! Well I'm the Great and terrible papyrus! You may call me edge I suppose." Edge said with a bit of sarcastic tone.

"Red, just call me red." Underfell sans said after his brother.

"And I'll be the magnificent blue!" Underswap sans said cheerfully.

"Just orange." Blues brother said with his grin on his face.

"Just blackberry." Swapfell sans said with narrowed eyes.

"Purple." Blackberry brother responded at that with his own grin.

"You may call me star!" Outertale papyrus said happily.

"I'll be outer." Outertale sans said after his own brother.

"I'll be sweets, and my brother is Mars." Horrortale papyrus said with a small smile on his face and Mars just nodded at that.

"I'm dust." Dust said with his own creepy grin.

"I'm abyss. This is my bro void." Abyss said and void waved with a smile on his face.

"Just call me fell." Fellswap sans told us.

"Gold." His brother said a few seconds after fell did.

I smiled, "well it nice to meet all of you! As you already know, I'm the great papyrus! And this is my brother sans." I cheerfully said.

"Looks like you are all stuck here for some time until I can get the machine up and running again." Sans said with a small sigh.

"Well let's go up into the living room for now so it doesn't get to crowded in here." I said and started walking up the stairs again with sans following close behind and then I heard more footsteps, meaning they chose to follow us upstairs.

I smiled when I got to the living room, since we have been on the surface, I actually chose something affordable and more comfortable if more stayed over at our house, so there's plenty of room for the rest and more for others just in case.

I didn't know if the machine would malfunction or not and bring other sans and papyrus's but I did think ahead just in case and I was right.

I turned around and saw their surprised faces at how big the place was.

"Welcome to our living room." I said happily taking my usually seat and sans sitting nearby me as I waited for them to sit or say something.

"You got a really big house!" Blue said with a cheerful look but also still surprised.

"Nyeh hehe hehe! Of course. I the great papyrus chose it when we got to the surface." I said happily and they all looked surprised.

"The surface? Your on the surface?" Orange asked looking very surprised.

"Why yes, have you not gotten to the surface yet?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

"No." Red responded with a Grumpy look.

"Well let's change that right now! Everyone follow me outside!" I said cheerfully as I got up and walked to the front door and opened it, walking outside and waited for the others to follow me.

I wasn't surprised to see just about all of them coming out with their own curious or hidden curious look on their faces.

I saw their surprise and awe at the sky, even daytime was great to look at.

I smiled and let them look up to the sky, silent.

I'll let them watch the sky for a while longer before we talk about what rooms they would chose.

I thought and just closed my eyes and waited.

____*______*____*_____*_____*____*_
Finished with 1106 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Help me with a few ideas.
Ja ne~!

Undertale, papyrus, sans
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/gold
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sweets
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Later on-
Mercyplates, sans/unknown, papyrus/unknown, Gaster/ unknown
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim

Help me with more aus to show up sooner or later but not a whole lot ok? And also chose something I'm more familiar with it's just I can't remember the rest that I do know of

X