Human kills sans...

The human killed sans...I felt angry...and upset...it was when I was at undynes place to hang out for the day because it's been quite a long while since we last hang out and for some reason, my brother encouraged me to go hang out.

But I finally remembered the human was supposed to come through in snowdin today which made me leave a bit early, but I still found my brothers dust and his jacket...

I...wasn't happy...not one bit...I guess we shall meet in the judgment hall human... since you have decided on the genocide route, you deserves no name to be called as.

So it shall only be human to me, since humans can be cruel and kind...yet you chose to be cruel... I'm uncertain if it's chara doing it, frisk doing it, or the 'player' doing it.

It could be all three of them for all I know, or two out of three or one out of three.

Either way, I don't like it, they killed my brother. Sure I know about the balances about the good and 'bad', but sometimes..doing one to many genocides has... some consequences that they need to learn sooner or later...

This human will learn to fear me, hate me, or trust me, depending on the routes they chose.

Genocide, fear or hate me. Pacifist, trust me. I don't care if they love me or not, hate me or not. They don't matter to me, they have only been doing genocide routes since after the first pacifist route.

They only did one of that, then it was genocide after genocide. And it made my brother suffered and I'm tired of it. I'm not taking anymore of this.

....hmm.....I'll just always stand in their way and all that. I thought and felt pleased when I teleported into the judgement hall after the human killed my brother. I brought my faithful sword with me, I know someone gave it to me a while back but I don't remember who or what they looked like, unfortunately. I thought, they called the sword, the sword of judgment and of darkness.

And interesting name, judgement like my brother is the judge and how I act as the judge this route. I thought and stood their, waiting, I didn't bother much with stoping the human, I wanted this place to be their finally stop before I kill them multiple times.

After all, it's what sans did, I know I should have stopped the human from killing anyone else but....just this once...will I let them kill the other monsters, this route, I shall kill them here. Next time it will be in snowdin when they chose genocide again.

I thought and waited for a good long while, I believe it was just about an hour or two before I heard footsteps coming from the direction I stared at.

I saw the human pause to stare at me with glee, their eyes red, hmm... I wonder if it was chara or the player doing it? Or was it frisk doing it all on their own and blaming it on someone else? I wondered, even if I don't find out now, I will know sooner or later.

Now let's see how they fair off against me in the hall of judgement....I thought as I heard walking towards my area.

I wasn't smiling at all, they need to learn a lesson, and I won't budge an inch and I won't let them win at all.

I saw their gleeful look when they saw me here, ugh probably been trying something new to see something new. I thought, irritated.

"Human....I don't get why you would kill them..is it because you have no morals? Or is it just because you can? The lives that you took...my brother that you killed..." I started out and summoned some of my bones, one of them in my hand.

"I'm not sorry human, but I will hurt you...a lot for killing monsters, I may not be the royal judge but you did kill the royal judge, and I will make it hurt. I didn't want to hurt you...until I found my brothers dust and jacket. I hope you die tenfold." I told them and some of my bone attacks that I had summoned and hid earlier, entered the humans body and shattered their soul.