Chapter 4 - Let's talk about it

(Santana POV)

Quinn 👿 : is Britt staying over tonight?

Santana : yea. Is that alright?

Quinn 👿 : oc, I was just checking. How often does she stay over anyway?

Santana : idk... a lot I guess?

Quinn 👿 : yup 😏 ya know with how often she you two spend the night at each others dorms u guys should think about moving in together

Santana : r u being serious?

Quinn 👿 : yeh... Santana u can't tell me you haven't thought about it.

I sighed as I turned off my phone and later it down next to me. Quinn did have a good point, there probably only around one night a week where we don't sleep together, but not in that way because I'm a good girlfriend, and although we haven't talked about moving in it has been on my mind recently. I'm just not sure if me and Britt are on the same page. I suppose I should talk to her...

Sanny ❤️ : Britt can you come over to mine after ur class? I need to talk to u about something.

Britt 💕: sure! I'll come right over

I waited about 10 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and swung the door open to see Britt standing with her book bag still over her shoulder.

"Hey San!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Babe" I replied with a smile. I took her book bag off her shoulder and laid it down on my bed.

"So, umm, what did you want to talk about?" She asked a little hesitantly.

"Okay before you freak out," I started raising my hands to calm her. "It's nothing bad so just relax" I added with a small giggle. Her shoulders immediately dropped and as she relaxed.

"Good. If I'm being completely honest I was a little nervous, but now I'm okay" she said in one quick breath.

"Okay do you know how we pretty much spend most nights in each others dorms right?" I asked to which she nodded in reply. "Well I was thinking about how maybe we should... I don't know... consider moving in together. If doesn't have to be now or anything!" I quickly corrected. "But I don't know maybe sometime within the near future" I suggested waiting for her reaction. Her face broke out in a massive smile and she hugged me a little to tight but I didn't really care.

"That sounds like the best idea out of all the ideas ever!" She squealed. She quickly let me go, looked down and started literally twiddling her thumbs. "But um... are you sure you want to live with me?" She asked a little scared.

"Britt what kinda question is that?" I asked with a breathy chuckle. "Of course I want to live with you. We pretty much live together as it is anyways" I said with a shrug.

"So does that mean..." she started.

"It means that whenever we're ready and have the time and money, we can start looking for a place" I said. She picked me up, span me around and kiss me HARD. Which obviously ended up with us on the bed and hickeys is all different places. I know this is a big step in our relationship but I am ready to take that with Britt.

AN : Sorry it's a bit of a short chapter. I didn't realise it was so short until I went to upload it. The next chapter won't be so short I promise. ❤️