Chapter 7

Madison P.O.V.

I did it again. I kissed him. I can't keep doing this! Do I like him? Hell yeah I do. But what wil happen when I have to go to college? WHAT WILL MY PARENTS THINK?! I pull away and fake a smile just so we can go eat dinner and I go to my room and be ALONE. He grabs my hand and we slowly walk to the dinner table my sister and Ian are sitting on.

Ian's P.O.V

I like Ashley and all that shit. But, I just can't let her deny me. What will everyone think? I start debating in my head whether I should as her or not. As soon as I pop out of my little bubble, I see Ashley laughing. "You should've seen yourself!" she says in betweeen laughs. "What? Why?" I reply totally confused. "You were daydreaming or something but it was hilarious." I feel embarassed after hearing her reply but I can't take it anymore. I need this girl. "Will you be my girlfriend?!" I blurt out.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I don't know what the hell is going on with me but I just start laughing uncontrollably. Ashley. Put yourself together. I try my best to stop laughing but seconds later I burst into laughter again. When what feels to me like hours, I reply to Ian "I would love to be your girlfriend." I say quite confident. Madison and Ian arrive and we all enjoy an amazing dinner. As soon as dinner finishes, Ian grabs my hand and we go for a walk at the beach.

*AFTER THE WALK AT THE BEACH*

I cautiously open the hotel room door assuming that Madison is asleep. I walk into the room and find out it is empty. A few seconds later I hear sobs in the bathroom and I immediatly run towards the door. I swing the door open to see my sister thrown on the floor surrounded by blood.