The Zombie Virus-Chapter 5

When we finally loaded up the car and were ready to go I felt like my stomach was churning butter. The last time I'd left my home for a long time it had only been for about three months. I was going on a road trip with my fellow girl scouts. Needless to say, I threw up. I got so homesick that I threw up, right out the window.

And now I was going to have to leave my home forever, so I was going to have some serious problems. I tried taking some pepto bismol, but that didn't seem to be working either. I tried brushing it off, to pretend like I wasn't having stomach problems, but no matter what I did it kept coming back.

Then we got into the car. I watched as we drove away from the home I'd known for so long and this time I felt my whole world litterally crashing down. The small brick house that I would come home to from school everyday faded slowly until it became just a dot in the rear view mirror. We'd only drove a few blocks away when I first started to cry. What else would I have to say goodbye to? I tried to wipe the heavy tears away fast enough so no one would see, but my mother saw. Her saddened face looked as if she would cry to.

My mother decided to take the day shift driving, and then Lidia would take the night shift. And when Rebecca wasn't busy whining about Charles, she would drive too. They also said I could ride shotgun, and that if I wanted too, they'd think about letting me drive. I hadn't ever had the chance to get my driver's licence because when the whole thing went down my mom said it just wasn't that important. However, I did knew the basics of driving. So I told them I would love to drive when they would let me.

No matter what my mom said to try to confort me, no matter how much she apologized, my thoughts always went back to the same thing over and over- a replay of us driving away from the home that I had once thought I'd always be safe in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't think this was interesting??? Go to the next chapter! It will be real exciting!!!

                xxxxLove megamarie121xxxx