34- The B.O pt 1 .

It's been a week since I returned  back to America after I stayed a month with Masumi and her mother ,it was really funny , and I didn't expected her mother to be that friendly she also told me to call her aunty Mary .

Now I'm on my way back to the apartment after buying groceries , I was walking on the street lost in thought thinking about what I will cook for dinner this night .

' maybe spaghetti with tomato....no no maybe hmm onigiries ??.....hmmm'

Then suddenly someone hit me on the head with something hard metal maybe ughh.

so now i'm half conscious laying on the ground and the groceries I bought are all dirty .

' Great I let my guard down and this is what happen ....poor ingredients they are all on the ground so no dinner for today !' I though
Then I blacked out .

3rd P.O.V:

" Aniki are you sure it's her ?" Asked a man wearing a black Fedora and sunglasses but nonetheless  many of us might guess   who he is .

" yeah it's her , now let's bring her to the
HQ " another man with silver long hair said .

" Hai aneki "

Rin P.O.V :

I slowly regained my consciousness to find myself tied with ropes to a chair .

' so I was kidnapped huh? But to whoever tied me to this chair , you made a great mistake ...' While thinking about that I was able to realize myself from the ropes .

'' that was easy then I thought ...now let's get out of here ...'' I muttred looking around where I was held .

' hmm it's like  i'm in a storage room of some sort . '

there are many wooden boxes here .

' i'm really curious about what inside them ? Maybe I will check it .' I thought walking to the box which was near me , I was about to open it but then the  only door in this room was swung opened it revealed a big  man maybe twice my height  wearing black cloths
That stopped me of what i'm doing and turned to him .

He looked at me .

I looked back blinking innocently .

" hey .. You know it's a bit rude to enter a room without knocking on the door right ? " I said  to him .

Finally he noticed that I wasn't tied to the chair and that i was freely walking around , then he took his gun and pointed it at me.

" H-how did you .... don't move " he shouted .

" Mister think fast " I shouted playfully as I slide behind him fast , he mangaged to point his gun at me to fire but not fast enough then I knocked him out .

I sighed "  weak .." .
Then I returned to what i'm doing , I opened the box and find many different types of guns I grinned in happiness , well let's say that I become a fan of guns after taught me shooting , ........

" wow I want to try it "

While I was admiring the guns in front me I didn't notice the pair of eyes looking at me in shock .

3rd P.O.V :
~

A While ago ~

In another room  :

4 figure are discussing :

" so  Gin you want  to  require a new member , what is the boss opinion in this ?" A beautiful women with  shoulder length long silver hair we all known as vermouth asked.

" he agreed,  thought we have to persuade her to join us " Gin replied .

" her ? She is a girl ?" Asked chianti.

" yeah a girl , a teenager one  but it will be hard to convince her to join us  " said vodka

" why is that ?"

" she is a  detective "

" that's interesting .." Said vermouth

" wait you want  a Detective to join us ?" Shouted chianti .

" she will be useful to us " said Gin smirking .

" but what if she refuse ? " asked Vermouth looking at Gin  even if she know clearly the answer to that question .

" kill her " he replied what made vermouth shake her head in helplessness .

' you really don't have any mercy now do you ? But nonetheless I'm curious to see this girl that caught Gin's interest  ' Thought vermouth  .

Then they made there way to where Rin is held .

When they arrived to the door the first thing they saw is  a man lying on the ground unconscious .

They were surprised .

" did she run away ?" Asked vodka looking at Gin  .
But Gin ignored him as he  entered the Room noticing that no one was tied on the chair .

" indeed  it seem she ran away and she seem strong as she knocked him " said ch
Pointing at the sleeping man .

But how wrong they were .

" she is interesting more than I thought " said vermouth .

But then they heard a childish voice coming behind the wooden boxes .

" wow I  want to try it" Rin shouted in
delight .

They looked at each other then they went to check the one behind the boxes with Gin in the front carrying his gun .

Then they saw Rin admiring the variety  guns .

As soon they saw the scene they were dumbfound even Gin .

Vermouth caughed to get her attention as she was the first one to get over the shock .

Then Rin turned her head still holding a gun with her hand to see  four familiar figures who she trying to avoids even if she joined the FBI , looking at her with shock written all over their face .

' oh shit ' that was her first thought .

But with her poker  face she smiled at them and waved at them awkwardly .

' what I get myself into ?' Rin thought .