33- London pt 3

Later the police arrived to scene .

" the victim is Ronald Chris , a 34 old years man , the cause of death him falling from the rooftop , and this man here was found there when the victim falls down , so why did you kill him ? " the inspector who was assigned for this case said looking at the middle age man from before .

" t-here is a mistake I was just " the man tried to defend himself .

" no it's not him who killed him someone asked him to go up " Rin said to the inspector .

" who are you?" The inspector asked Rin.

" oh me I'm just a passerby " Rin replied to him smiling innocently and Masumi trying hard to not laugh .

" is she telling the truth ?"the inspector asked the man the other nodded .

" if it wasn't him then it's clearly a suicide " the inspector remarked .

" I don't think it's a suicide Mr inspector "Rin said .

" you again ,you have no business here , outsider will just disturb ..." Rin cut him up .

" but look the plastic blanket under the victim , also there were fin wiers tied the rooftop door Some one attached the body with the wires before hiding it in the plastic blanket the other end was tied to the door knob , then the murder texted that man to come to the rooftop so when he opens the door the corps will fall down automatically ,
If we check the corps we will found that he was dead 24 hours ago , so it's clearly a murder " Rin said .

' also why would he put on glasses ?' Rin thought .

" she is right sir the time of the death victim is indeed yesterday " a police officer said reading the report .

" then it's a murder ..." Said the inspector .

- few minutes later -

" sir we brought the suspects " a police officer said .

The suspects :

Suspect 1 :
Name = Salina Chris .

Age =33.

Relationship with victim = wife .

Motive = suspect that her husband is cheating on her .

Alibi = not confirmed .

Suspect 2 :

Name = Kate white .

Age = 30

Relationship with victim = secretary .

Motive = debt .

Alibi = not confirmed .

Suspect 3:

Name= jack Harvard

Age = 32 .

Relationship with victim = friends .

Motive= none .
Alibi = was on a work trip arrived this morning .

rin narrowed her eyes as she looked at the suspect number 2 there is a mark on her neck .
' so the wife does have a reason to suspect that her husband is cheating on her ' Rin thought .

' But wait the glasses ... '

Rin made her way to the wife and asked her .

" excuse me miss can I ask you a question ?"

" of course what is it ?"

" i'm curious does your husband alwayd wear his glasses ?"

" no he only wear it when he works or read important documents " she said .

" is that so " she nodded .

Then Rin smirked .
' now it's clear who is the murder ' she thought .

" did you find who the murder is ?" Asked Masumi .

" yup " said Rin making a thumbs up .

" Mr inspector I found who the murder is !!" Rin declared .

" you again ... Then let's see your deduction then ".

" the murder is Miss Kate " I said pointing at her .

" What are you talking about brat , Mr inspector don't listen to her the wife could have also done it , YOU HAVE NO PROVE SO DON'T TRY TO BE A DETECTIVE " she shouted and the inspector trying to calm her down .

Rin smirked and said " who said I don't have a proof ? The glasses are the proof that you're the one who killed him "

" glasses ?"

" propably you don't know this , but the victim wears his glasses only when he work or read important documents , so tell me why would he wear something he hates , you probably you don't know that because every time you see him in his work wearing his glasses there is only one time you did see him without them "

"W-what are you talking about ?"

" you were raped by him right ?" Rin said they were all shocked ." the proof is your neck if we check it you will be sure that the mark was left by Mr Ronald " after Rin said that the other collapsed on her knees and confessed her crime .

~ later that day ~

" wow Rin that was really cool how you solved the murder " Masumi said ,

" not really ..." Rin said felling down.

" why is that ?" Asked Masumi confused .

" i'm cursed !!" Rin declared .

" cursed ?"

" yeah , whenever I go a murder will
occur !!"

The other laughed .

" Masu-chan that's not funny " said Rin pouting .

" hahah but that's hilarious hahha "

" Mou "

" oh right Rin don't tell okaa-san about what happened today Kay !" Warned Masumi

" why ?"

" just don't "

" okey "

Omake :

- Next day -

Rin and Masumi with Mary are eating breakfast .
After Mary served the breakfast to the two she sited down and take her news paper
As soon as she saw the front page let's say she was overly surprised , there on the first page a photo of Rin after she solved the mystery of yesterday .

Then she read the title aloud.

" a high schooler solving a mysterious murder "
After she said that the two other flenshed at
And Masumi chocked on her juice .

"M- mom let me explain " said Masumi nervously trying to find an excuse .

" oh i'm listing " Mary said with a smile sending shiver to the two other .

' oh god another yukiko ' Rin thought .