Jane's honesty

Jane ran into the mansion in a panic. She ran into the living room and said "guys I have something to tell you." All the creepypastas stared at her except for Slenderman, he said "go ahead Jane, tell us."
She responded"I'm the reason Lilith is a girl." All of the creepypastas were in shock except for Lulu. "How dare you!" Lulu said "How did you even do this?" Jane responded. "I made a deal with Zalgo. I don't even know what was going through my head. I just wanted revenge for what she did to me." Lulu put her hands around Jane's neck and began to choke her and said " I was in love with him! What were you thinking!" Slenderman said " That's enough Lulu. Let her go." Lulu let Jane go but she continued to give Jane her eyeless death stare. Slenderman then said "Jane I understand why you did it but that was extremely dangerous. Zalgo could have killed you! Now I need you to tell me everything Zalgo said." Jane responded "ok. So Zalgo said by the end of the week Lilith was going to become a girl mentally,emotionally and spiritually and that there is a small chance that she may become a succubus. And there is nothing we can do to change it. The spell is permanent. I'm sorry." Slenderman said "it's ok Jane just don't do this again and as your punishment you will be the one to tell Lilith." Then a voice came from the hallway. It was Lilith. She said "there is no need I heard everything." She than ran to her room in tears leaving a river of pain behind her as she went. Eyeless Jack said "Wow I have never seen jef- I mean Lilith cry before." Slenderman said "I know it's concerning but I think she needs to be alone to think right now. But I need someone to help Lilith because even though she is going to become a girl completely she needs someone to teach her because she probably does not know the first thing about being a girl." Lulu respond " I will do it. She trusts me." Slenderman said "all right it's settled then Lulu will teach her tomorrow when she comes out of her room. But now I'm going to bed it was a very stressful day for us all so everyone go to bed. That's an order." Then everyone went to bed.

                        *The next morning*