Jeffs change.

Jane starts to walk back to the mansion giggling to herself. "This is going to be amazing!" She arrives back at the mansion and walks inside. "Hello Slenderman I'm back!" Slenderman responds "Hello Jane welcome back." Jane says"thanks Slenderman. Say where is Jeff?" Slenderman responds"sleeping in bed *sigh* like always." Jane says "all right." Jane thinks "this is perfect Jeff will get what he deserves in the morning!" Slenderman says "so now that your back I need you to do a mission for me."

                       *The next morning*
Jeff wake up and stretches and takes off his blindfold. He walk down the hallway and enters the living room where he is greeted by Ben Drowed,Eyeless Jack,Hoodie,Masky and Jane. Jeff says "Good morning." Masky responds "good morning Jeff." While the other said their good mornings and greetings Jane was angry. She thought"Why hasn't anything happened to Jeff yet? Something was supposed to happen." Jeff said "Jane? Are you ok? You look angry about something." Jane responds "yeah I'm ok. Just thinking about something." Jeff says "ok. Hey I need to go to my room and grab something I'll be right back." As he starts to walk away he stops before entering the hallway and says "I feel really weird." Then all of a sudden Jeff is surrounded by flames. All the creepypastas in the room stare in shock except for Jane. Now some of the flames now go inside Jeff and he starts to change he becomes shorter and then his hair grows longer. Jeff says "well don't just stand there help me!" But they were all to shocked to move except for Jane who was enjoying the show. Jeff's chest expanded. So did his hips and thighs. Then Jeff fainted. Jeff was no longer a boy she was a woman. Inside and out. Slenderman who saw the whole thing took Jeff to her room and thought "this is not going to turn out well." I he put Jeff into her bed and shut her door and walked back to the living room.

                      *Three hours later*