The Deal.

Jane is sitting in the living room thinking about what Jeff did to her. She is filled with rage. She decides to get revenge and went to go make a deal with Zalgo. She knew where Zalgo lived because of Lazari and she walked to the front door to leave when Slenderman asked from behind her "Where are you going?" Jane responded "Just for a walk. I need to clear my head." Slenderman said "All right just be back soon I have a job for you." Then he teleports away. Jane walks out the door and though the forest and arrives at Zalgos house. She walks in and sees Zalgo sitting on his throne. She says " Hello Zalgo I am here to make a deal. I want revenge on Jeff. He made me look like this."
Zalgo responds "All right. What do I get in return?" Jane says"Information from my side all I ask is that you don't kill jeff I just want him to suffer." Zalgo responds"consider it done." Zalgo snaps his fingers. "There I cast a spell on Jeff it will do it's job." Jane responds "Thank you Zalgo. Here is the information I promised you."

            Meanwhile back at the mansion
Jeff is lying in his bed and he thinks "Damn something does not feel right." Then he shrugged it off and put on his blindfold and went to sleep.