Onewe•Minjee x Yonghoon

A young girl with brown short hair was walking to the RWB to meet up with her cousin. Her cousin is a member of the boy band but she doesn't remember the name of the band. Minjee saw the building and walked into the building. The door open was heard in the building causing the boys to look over to the door to see Minjee.

"Hello, I'm looking for-" Minjee said before one of the boys ran up to her and hugged her.

"Minjee!" the boy said.

"Oof! Youngjo," Minjee said, "It's good to see you again, dear cousin."

"You too, Minnie," Youngjo said, teasing her.

"Jojo," Minjee smirked.

"Stop calling me that name," Youngjo said.

"Then stop calling me Minnie," Minjee said.

The boys were watching between the cousins. One of them, Yonghoon, likes Minjee's name and walked toward the cousins. Minjee and Youngjo busy teasing each other before they noticed Yonghoon stops in front of them.

"Hello," Minjee said softly.

"Hello, do you mind introducing your name to us?" Yonghoon asked.

"Oh sorry, Yonghoon. Guys, this is my cousin, Minjee. Minjee, meet ONEUS, ONEWE," Youngjo said, "I'm in ONEUS with Keonhee, Leedo, Hwanwoong, Xion, and Seoho. This is Yonghoon, Harin, Kanghyun, Dongmyeong, and CyA."

"Stage names?" Minjee asked innocently.

"Yes," Youngjo said, "Even my stage name is Ravn."

"I see," Minjee said.

"So what's bringing you here?" Yonghoon asked.

"Visiting my cousin and wanting to meet his friends," Minjee said.

ONEUS and ONEWE looked at each other after learning about Minjee. They walked over to them and waited for their leaders to join them to do their usual greeting. Youngjo and Yonghoon saw them and joined them. Minjee looked confused.

"ONE US! Hello, We are ONEUS" ONEUS said before bows.

"ONE! WE! Hello we are ONEWE," ONEWE said before bows.

Minjee claps softly and smiles. Xion and Dongmyeong walk to Minjee and shake her hands.

"Nice to meet you, Minjee," Xion and Dongmyeong said.

"You too," Minjee said.

Youngjo chuckled watching her cousin get surrounded by his friends who want to get to know Minjee. Minjee looked like she was getting overwhelmed by the boys. Yonghoon can see that Minjee wants to escape from all the boys.

"Alright guys. Let her have her space before you trapped her," Yonghoon said.

"Sorry," the boys said and let her have her space.

"Thanks," Minjee said.

Minjee smiled softly at the boys and walked to sit at the wall. Yonghoon walked to Minjee and sat next to her.

"Sorry about them. We have heard about you from Youngjo when he was talking about you, so we want to get to know you more than what he had told us," Yonghoon said.

"Ah! That does make sense. How much did he tell you guys?" Minjee said.

"Not much but what we know is that you love to dance and sing. Oh and reading a story," Yonghoon said.

"Those things are my hobbies. I have many activities that I have done over the years," Minjee said.

"What kind of activities?" Yonghoon asked.