EPEX Halloween- Werewolves oneshot

In the haunting forest toward the middle of the woods, there is a mansion that host the werewolves pack living there. Inside the mansion, a group of the pack was running around playing the game. One of them, a young man known as HyungMin Suh was chasing another young man, JaeHo Lee, through the door when another male came out of the room that he came from. A male that is showing some leadership skill aura which shows that he is the alpha of the pack and his name is DaWit Kwak.

"What is going on here?! Why is everyone running around when you all should know it is getting close to time to go out for our run and hunt," DaWit asked.

"Sorry Alpha," HyungMin apologized, "We were trying to lose some energy before going out, especially JaeHo but at the same time he took a frame from my room that I have my family before I was forced to leave them."

"JaeHo, return HyungMin's frame to him. You know better than take it from his room. This is the fifth time you took it," DaWit told JaeHo.

"Yes Alpha," JaeHo said as he return the frame to HyungMin and apologized, "Sorry, HyungMin."

"Next time just ask me if you want to play instead of taking my stuff, ok JaeHo?" HyungMin told JaeHo.

"Ok," JaeHo nodded.

The Beta known as DongHyun Keum walked in to see others. So he walked to DaWit to let him know that the rest of the pack are ready to go.

"DaWit, the pack is ready beside you, JaeHo, and HyungMin," DongHyun said.

"Thank you DongHyun. We better head out now," DaWit said.

"Yes, Alpha," DongHyun said.

The boys left the room to join others outside of the mansion. Meanwhile, a group of girls walked in the woods after getting lost and couldn't find the trail.

"How in the world did we get lost here?!" JeongSuk Lee exclaimed.

"You told us to go right and somehow we lost the trail, JeongSuk," Bai Sun pointed it out.

"Well I'm sorry but I didn't know that we would lose the trail," JeongSuk said.

"Ladies, calm down," Yunae Yu told her friends, "Did any of you check your service on your phones?"

"I did and there is no service," Alix Li replied.

"Dammit! Guess we are really lost in the wood, JeongSuk said.

The girls agreed with her. They continue walking until they stop when hearing the howling sound.

"W-what was that?!" Alix asked.

"I-I don't know and I don't want to stick around to find out," Bai said.

The girls nodded in fear and quickly ran from where they were standing. As soon the girls left the area that they were in, the wolves ran into the same area and sniff when the wolves picked up some scents. The alpha wolf knew that there is humans nearby and told his members to follow the scent but don't attack nor make any howling sound otherwise the human will run from them. The members of the pack nodded and followed the scent.

"Why are humans here? Many of them know better than coming to the forest," DaWit thought.

As the wolves follow the scent, the girls were getting tired of running so they found a tree to climb up to get to higher ground so girls don't get attacked by the animal. One by one, the girls got to the higher ground by sitting on the branch and keeping an eye out for any animal.

"I-I hope it would pass us," Yunae murmured.

"S-Same," the girls agreed.

Alix looked down to see the wolves come out of the bushes and sniff around for the scent that lead to the tree.