Burn It(GoldCha Soulmate Spinoff)

Ting~

The sound of the basketball bouncing off the rim, a player in the white and red jersey with the number 82 watched the ball balance on the rim for a minute. He wasn’t the only one watching, the numbers 33, 88, 11 and 80.

Tension…

It was inevitable, their destiny… It was not your fault…

###

“It’s been a while hasn’t it?” A male with chocolate brown hair asked. He was walking with a red haired male and a blonde haired female.

“Really?” A red haired male questioned his friend as they walked, he thought for a minute before smiling, “Ah really, I didn’t know.” Somebody walking by ran into the red haired male making his bag slide from his arm onto the ground, all of the stuff in it spilling out. “Hey!” The red haired male sighed annoyed, “It all spilled out..”

“What’s with him…” The brown haired male sighed, “He didn’t even apologize…” The two boys bend down to pick up the red heads stuff. While the girl, Hong Meichan, 19 years old, stood there watching the man who ran into the red head confused. Hong Joochan, 21 years old, sighed and rubbed the nape of his neck. “It can’t be helped.”

“I think something is wrong with that dude… why is he wearing such dark colors and a thick coat?” Meichan asked, Joochan shrugged.

Son Youngtak, 22 years old, aka TAG, “Excuse me, hello?” Youngtak asked standing up, “Yah! Can you hear me?!” Youngtak scolded the male that ran into him, the male however just kept walking. 

“It’s done, we’re both ok, let’s just go.” Joochan explained, pulling his friend's arm. Meichan sighed softly and walked off with her brother and friend.

Even if I go back… I would’ve made the same choice in the end. So, let go of all the guilt. All of the memories I have left…

B U R N   I T

Ring

Ring

Ring 

Ring

A male with brown hair and blonde highlights sat a up of coffee on a tray next to the other one and pulled out his phone, Bong Jaehyun, 21 years old. He ignored the phone call and called out the name of the customer's order. A male with blonde hair walked up and smiled. “Thank you!” He said, Choi Bomin, 20 years old. 

“Enjoy your meal!” Jaehyun said.

“... I mean no, why do I have to go on a couple trip with you two?” A black haired male complained resting his arm on the ledge of the seat. Choi Seungyoon, 24 years old.

“What are you talking about? You’re my guardian of course you had to come along!” A black haired female, Choi Seoyoon, 20 years old, said to her older brother frowning.

“It’s fine, he came along anyway.” Bomin said, handing her a drink. “Let’s all go together, it will be a lot of fun.” 

“Eomma why did you call me?” Jaehyun asked answering the phone call. Static came from the other end. “Eomma?” Jaehyun asked.

###

“Oh, a heat wave warning!” Meichan said in surprise and looked at her phone, she smiled at the photo of her and Jangjun as her lock screen.

“Again?” Youngtak asked in surprise.

“That’s the third one today.” Joochan said in surprise. “I saw on the news over 200 people were taken to the hospital because of heat strokes yesterday.” Joochan looked at his sister and best friend, “You know what?”