Comfortness [Komamiki]

Requested by the lovely and amazing degenerate_slayer!

Category: Fluff

Non-Despair AU

As Mikan and Nagito stepped on the base on the Ferris wheel cart, Mikan holds herself tightly on the seat, trembling with fear.

She was afraid of heights but never admitted since she thought it would make her look much more of a coward than she already was.

Nagito has been noticing her strange behavior ever since she was acting not like herself. He was indeed a bit worried for her but he wasn't brave enough to say anything about it.
___________

The Ferris wheel had started spinning in a clockwise motion slowly, causing Mikan to yelp. Nagito turns at her direction, trying to get closer to her. She backs away, not wanting to be comforted.

"Nagito, I'm alright. Its j-just that I've never experienced this. I just don't need comfort and...I'm not scared either. Alright?" She let out a fake smile while Nagito frowns in disappointment.

He lets out a big sigh, "Alright, if you say so Mikan."

As soon as they get into the top where they can see the nice view, the Ferris wheel cart stops. It rocked back and forth slowly a few times, making her flinch.

"Eek!," Mikan squeaked while jumping into Nagito's arms. "So you were lying that you weren't scared?," he asks, raising an eyebrow. She nods shyly, shifting her gaze away from his.

"You know, its alright to be scared Mikan. You could've at least told me because I wouldn't judge you the way you are." He pulls her into a hug, causing her to look away, being a blushing mess.

"That's nice of you, Nagito. B-But I didn't want to say anything about it because I thought it would make me look much more...of a coward."

"Hey...I get that but why would I see you like that? You literally are the Ultimate Nurse, you help people in need. That makes you look brave for risking your life for those in need."

She felt her cheeks heating up. "Thanks...no one ever said that to me and I thank you for that."

Suddenly, Mikan pulls the collar of Nagito's shirt, crashing her lips onto his. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling them more closer.

Although it felt nice, she couldn't help herself but just make the first move for the first time.

A few seconds later, she pulled away from the kiss and couldn't help but blush again, more redder than last time.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry!," Mikan cried out. "No no, it's fine. It felt...amazing," he claimed, pressing his lips gently, feeling happiness.

"So um...what do we do now?," asked Mikan. "I really don't know but I guess we should just be there for each other when we need it?," Nagito asked.

Her lips form into a smile,"That sounds...great."