Dreaming about You [Oumeno]

Requested by the lovely and amazing R-RILEY! I'm not sure if this is how you wanted it to be written but I hope you enjoy it! :3

Category: Angst

Despair AU

Himiko's POV-

"Kokichi, please don't leave me!," I cried in desperation. "I'm sorry I have to do this but, goodbye Himiko." His hands were full of blood. I clasped, looking in horror. "Just know that I love you..."

"Please, Kokichi! Don't do this!" After that, he was...gone. I start tearing up. This can't be happening...

I wake up, breathing hard. I try to take a couple deep breaths before I exhale.

I don't know why am I like this. Everytime, I start breaking down whenever I dream about...him. Its like I can't escape from him every day.

Those nightmares have...eventually gotten worse after I escaped the killing game along with Shuichi and Maki. It's like I miss...him.

To be honest, I always hated him. But somehow, he kind of grew up on me. We became friends but soon after that, he was...dead. He got killed by one of our friends.

I saw it all with my own eyes. I couldn't believe it. It feels like it was staged but at the same time, it doesn't.

And then after I escaped from the killing game with my other two classmates, everything changed for us. We all got nightmares from our beloved ones.

But, we all helped each other to face them every night. And I realized the only thing that never changed was my love for Kokichi...