Roses and Love Letters [Oumeno]

Category: Fluff

Non-Despair AU

Himiko's POV-

I had a feeling that someone was stalking me. It felt normal to me which I don't know why. But ever since a couple days had passed, roses and love letters kept appearing outside my door.

Whenever I receive it, thoughts came into my mind. The roses were very beautiful and the letters are well written. It made me wonder who gave me all this. And it was really sweet of them.

But a part of me hoped that someone actually liked me and that it wasn't just a prank or dare. I sigh as I've thought of that. Just as I was going to get up from my bed, I hear a knock. Who was it? Why do they want? Questions had filled inside my head.

But, I didn't had time to think of that. So I quickly open it. Unexpectedly, it was one of my classmates, Kokichi Ouma. His purple eyes stared at my reddish-brown eyes. He clears his throat.

"Himiko, can I come in?," he said cooing. "Well you can if you're not going to annoy me," I reply. "I'll do whatever pleases you."

As he entered my dorm room, he sat down at my bed. "Nishishi, I have something to tell you. Sit right next me," he says softly patting the bed. I blink in confusion. I sat down and turned at his direction. "Sooo, you know how you got those roses and love letters outside your door."

"Yes. What about it?"

"I was the one who wrote those letters and gave you those roses. And the truth is that I like you a lot. And I'm bad at expressing it." I thought it was one of his lies but it wasn't.

He... actually liked me. Surprisingly, he leans closer and suddenly...his lips touch mines softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms slid into my waist. This kiss had felt passionate. But suddenly, I fell back and Kokichi was on top of me. I blush deeply. "Oh, sorry." He pushes away from the bed. "No, its okay."

"So, do you like me back?"

"Of course I do. Even though, you annoy me but you seem like a great person too." He gives a smile at me. And the rest of the day we just hanged out together alone.