Vampire Vegito X Chubby Female Half Saiyan Reader (little Lemon)

Requested by CaGiSuDBFan. A little lemon is slightly steamy. Enjoy

It is a dark cloudy night. The wind howls the sounds of the tortured souls of the deceased. Trees swayed and branches knocked against each other, rattling. A young blonde haired woman is walking her way from work. She wished she should've taken a bus. But she needs to go that way to start dinner. 

 The quickest route to her apartment is through the cemetery. Walking around the corner of the neighborhood, she arrived at the gates of the most scary cemetery she had ever seen. Tomb stones: all ancient, covered by dirt and some have spiders reside on them.

She gulped and resumed walking through the pathway straight. She can hear twigs snapped. She turned but nothing's there. She continued walking, repeatedly kept turning to see things: sounds that are caused by animals, crows, and even a snake that slithered next to her feet. She shrieks and suddenly finds herself running. She hates this place, running for her dear life as she's only a mile away from the exit.

She slowly stopped running, thinking she's hallucinating. "Must be the weed I had earlier", she mutters and resumes walking. But her stomach felt an uneasy feeling, telling her it's going to harm her. But she ignored it and almost ten minutes left to get out. However, she heard a weird sound. She turned gasps. Her eyes spot a bat flying above her. She shudders, "I hate bats!", and turns.

But she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw a tall male stranger in her way. He wore his black suit, white shirt, black pants, black leather shoes, and a black cape. His black hair is combed back, slicked perfectly. His eyes are black, a sharp nose, and a handsome smile. 

He backs up, "My apologies young lady", he apologized, "I just admired this beautiful night." She chuckled awkwardly and nodded, "Oh yes, so pretty." He extends his hand to her, "Mind I ask you?", he said. She slowly backs away, "Ask me what?" "If you let me have your blood!"

Suddenly, he grabbed her wrist. She gasps, trying to push his hand away but he's too strong. She looks at him again, scared as her body shakes. Her eyes saw his mouth opened. He laughed evilly as two sharp fangs poke out. She let out a bloodcurdling scream. He pulled her in, leaned his face near her neck, and could hear her pulse. "Delicious~", he mutters and about to raise his fangs up.

But he was suddenly pushed to the ground. He groaned, rubbed his head. His sharp black eyes look up. He saw his arch enemy protecting the woman. This man is tall, handsome, long brown hair with a devilish goatee. The man dressed up in his brown trench coat, black boots, and carried a sharp stake in hand. 

The vampire hissed and tried to fly away, but the man shoots his nail gun at his cape, caught onto the ground. The vampire's face grew to horror as the man straddle him and aim the stake high above his heart. "BEGONE DEMON!!", the man yelled and dug it deep inside the vampire's heart. Blood squirted everywhere. Both the man and the woman flee as they escape the cemetery.

The vampire screamed as he felt his heart destroyed. He staggered as he struggled to breathe. "C..Curse...Youuuu!", he exclaimed weekly until he collapsed, died on the ground. "CUT!", exclaimed the voice. A bell rang. 

Everyone started working on the last scene. The backstage man took out a hammer and helped the actor remove the nails. He stood up and thanked the person. "Well that sucks!", he exclaimed and rubbed his hair rapidly. His hair turned back from slick to shaggy and standing tall. This man is Vegito, Goku and Vegeta's fusion.

Vegito walked to the director. "Hey sir, how was that?", he asked. The director is too busy looking over the script, "Very good Vegito. Um...since you're the villain of the movie, your pay will be cut in half to pay for the hero." Vegito growled. "Oh don't worry man", the director said, "It'll be enough for you...for a month. I'll send it in the mail for next week."