Monna X Cabba

Requested by jkhola. Just for the record by the anime and manga image, her hair is in braids not ponytails I can assure you what I see. Enjoy

    It is an exciting and intense event of the ages. After Goku asked the Grand Zenos to plan their idea of a fighting event, they immediately accepted his idea to do it now and held their first event: Tournament of Power. Their aid, the Grand Priest, already spread the news to all twelve universe's deities and angels: explained the rules and only had forty-eight minutes to fight in a battle royal fight. They were very outraged except four universes who are safe from this. The winner gets a wish from the Super Dragon Balls; the losers will be erased.

To avoid this disaster of being wiped out, each universe picks and presents their ten fighters. Universes 2,3,4,6,7,9,10, & 11 arrived at the world void as their fighting grounds. As the aid started the time, all warriors clashed.

    Minutes later, universes 9 and 10 already lost and erased; the angels could only accept what happened. Meanwhile, the other warriors of the six universes continue their fighting. Jiren the Grey is invincible: no warrior beat him and he beat them out of the ring. While others are still in the ring as some warriors are already beaten by Goku, his team, and other strong warriors.

    As the tournament continues, a member of Universe 4 is rolling her way through a few warriors. Some got squished by her and ran away while others avoided her and fought others. Her name is Monna. The teal skinned humanoid girl with large navy blue braids, stopped behind a huge rock and deflated her body. Her ability is to inflate and deflate however she likes. She was a rather powerful girl in her homeplanet and beat all women who dared to challenge her. She smirked while her knuckles on her hips, "I'm very sure that we Universe 4 will win!", and scan the area for opponents to fight.

Her eyes spot Cabba alone in the opening. Her eyes grew wide, heart raced, and gasped lightly as she realized that this Saiyan is hot. Steam blew out of her ears and nostrils. "Look at that man", she said to herself, "That haircut, that attire, and his face is handsome!" She doesn't know the answer why she fell for him, but one thing is clear that he is more handsome looking than she ever imagined. She slimed cutely as she got excited and squealed, "What a hunk!", and stop in her tracks. She lowered her head down and sighed, "I realized what he will react if he sees me?", and gasps in worry, "What if he rejects me for being fat!?"

    In a nearby area, Rebrianne noticed Monna's worries and walked up to her. Monna turned and jumped, "Woah Rebrianne! What do you want!?", she asked. Rebrianne smiled, "As much as I cared to win this tournament for me and my universe, but I really do care to help a girl out about boy problems." Monna nods, "So what will I do?", she asked. Rebrianne formed her hands into a heart except she chanted out a different technique, "Color her pink and make her look lovely", and aimed at Monna's face.

Once it's done, Monna's face is covered in makeup: white foundation powder with blue eyeshadow, rosey pink blush, black mascara, and color blue lips. Monna picked her compact mirror and admired the work. "Wow!", she awed, "I'm beautiful!" But then she asked, "But about my weight?" Rebrianne patted her shoulder, "Why not adjust your inflation around the rear and bust? That's all I can do. Good luck!", and ran away to go fight against Goku. She nodded, a look of admiring a woman's help.

She was lucky to create a new move just in case she needs to bring in extra help. She held her breath in and hums, deflated her stomach and lower stomach, her back, and calves. Leaving only her thighs as thick, she held in her breath as she buzzed, blowing the air in two areas of her body. Suddenly, her ass and breasts are inflated. With that done, she breathed light. She must hold it on otherwise she'll be back to normal.

Cabba deflects any sudden flying debris from everyone's fights. He was lucky to help his teammates to hide from Jiren and Universe 11. He grunted as he winced by his earlier injuries, "I cannot believe I'm already hurt. Well as long as no one comes to fight", he said until he was trailed off by a soft feminine voice, "Hello~" Cabba turned and gasped, he had never seen her around before.