Broly (non canon) X Noom (OC) Lemon

Requested Chespin101. Basically this OC is like the opposite of Moon (other OC pairing). Enjoy.

Millions and millions of years ago, there are rumors of how the Grand Zeno erased the six universes because of their rude and intolerant behavior. Including the oldest race of all the cosmos: the planet of the Popstarians. Beings are known for reproducing offspring by requiring their blood and the moon's essence to bring forth children. They also age much slower except Shinjins since they age quicker. 

After a terrible tantrum, he erased the six universes except for the planet Popstar. Thanks to keeping this a secret, he was able to protect them from any threat to their species. The Popstarians live on the upper part of the planet: where they can see light and night time, they can get a better view of the night sky especially full moon.

However, little do rumors know that there's another species residing on their world. Below the planet, resides the species who are known as the opposite: the Rockstarians. Popstarians are a happy race: respect to everyone and always live in harmony. 

But the Rockstarians are rude and mean, and show no respect to anyone at all. Especially when the adults push their kids around only because they felt the need to show superiority against anyone. For millions of years, the Rockstarians resumed their usual pathetic lives. Under no control of their laws; but the Popstarians keep them in security since they're the ones who keep the Rockstarians under the borderland lines.

Until one day where one certain Rockstarian is carrying metal and used tools to build a ship. This is a little girl known as Noom: the doppelganger of Moon. Like Moon, Noom is also the last child to be born under the last essence of the moon, before the moon completely vanished. Noom has black hair, pitch black eyes, white skin, and her personality is no different since she is also being pushed around by the adults. Her clothes are black: a black dress, black stockings, and black boots. The Popstarians have wings: a gift from the Grand Zeno for being a good species. Because of the Rockstarians' cruel nature, they're not gifted by the ruler of all.

Her entire life is miserable: her parents died after she was born, died from a gang who wanted superiority. Instead of relatives, she resides in an orphanage. But the orphans already took after the adults: always hurting other kids for power including towards Noom. She hates her life and she has to deal with it since she'll be used as a helpless slave. However, she changed her mind, wanting to live free and away from her society.

After millions of years at age 8, that's where her world is thrown into chaos. Thankfully, she was able to build her ship so she could escape. However, she remembered how she'll still be imprisoned if the others escape after her. So, she stayed behind. She made her way in the center of the planet, using her black jet boots. High above the planet, Noom used her gun at the dam. It blew a hole and everything fell apart. 

This brought destruction on the metal factory where the ships were supposed to be made; until Noom destroyed all of them. She succeed, watching the race of Popstarian and Rockstarian panic in fear and screamed bloody murder. She doesn't care how much they beg for life, they must pay for what they did to her all these years. Once it's done, she entered her ship and left the planet, entered coordinates to Universe 7.

After the ship left her home, she made the speed of her ship fast enough to get to her destination. Due to the velocity speed of her ship which is the older model, she made it to Earth within four months, she arrived at the Earth's atmosphere. She remembers by the ship's radio that some of the Postarians and her race survived the destruction; rebuilding their planet.