Part 4

As Bakugou and Kirishima walk out of the kitchen area and towards the doors, the rest of the Bakusquad catches up to them. While Kirishima and the others chat together, Bakugou stays quiet and munches on his apple having already shoved the granola bar down his throat and into his stomach.

"So Kiri, bro, what did you do after you left with Kacchan last night? We all could have teased him about the quirk if you guys had stayed a bit longer, ya know." Kaminari nudges Kirishima with his elbow a few times before crooking an eyebrow at him.

Kirishima chuckles, albeit awkwardly. He glances at Bakugou who has both cheeks full of apple, causing them to look slightly chubby, almost like a chipmunk, and he's not paying attention to any of the conversation at all. Kirishima doesn't even think he realizes that is holding the food in his mouth while deep in thought, making it a lot funnier.

Kirishima inwardly laughs before bringing his eyes back to Kaminari.

They have all walked out of the dorms with their bags and are following the trail to get to the main building. The sun is covered by light clouds making the sky a cooler tone. The breeze rustles the leaves in the trees softly and you can hear the birds and the other morning animals. Kirishima finds the noise calming and it relaxes him. For almost eight in the morning, it's pretty warm, but Kirishima suspects that it will get hotter later.

Class starts in about fifteen minutes so they're not in too much of a hurry. Bakugou still likes to get there somewhat early, so they all meet each other in the common room at a decent time so everyone has a chance to get ready before they walk to the school together.

Since Kirishima and Bakugou are dorm neighbors, they always knock on each other's doors before they go down to the main floor to wait. This is why earlier, Kirishima was anticipating the knock and was ready to go when Bakugou got him. If the rest of the squad doesn't get down to meet them by the time Bakugou wants to leave, Kirishima and Bakugou will leave by themselves, or with whoever is with them at that point.

On rare occasions, the Bakusquad and the Dekusquad will run into each other and walk together as a big group. Those trips are always filled with laughter and yelling. The yelling mostly coming from Bakugou. Mainly because Midoriya somehow did something that Bakugou found annoying.

One time, the two squads were walking with each other and Bakugou had ended up getting close enough to Midoriya that he heard him cough quietly. Bakugou had screamed 'DEKU' loud enough that some of the random kids that were walking around them got startled and began to stare at them to see if something was wrong.

"Bro, I was just really tired last night, especially after the Bakugou surprise. I finished the rest of the homework that was due today, then I was out like a light." Kirishima hopes Denki won't ask any more questions. He had finished his homework, but he had done that before they had gotten together with Mina and Sero to watch the movie.

"I guess that makes sense bro," Kaminari answers while Kirishima lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "But just think about it, dude!" Kaminari brings his hand to tap the side of his head, almost hitting his lightning bolt spot on.

Kirishima watches Kaminari while still paying attention to where he's walking. They are almost to the school now. Mina and Sero are having their conversation about random things like why you should or should not use Sero's tape to try and use with makeup, and Bakugou still just seems to be thinking about something.

He has been oddly quiet this morning once they met up with the squad, and Kirishima wonders if he is still in pain. He didn't look like he was feeling too well this morning once they met back up after getting ready. Usually, even if he is quiet for a change, he always listens to their conversations and throws a snide comment in here or there. Now, Bakugou seems as if he is in his own world, his hand still clutching onto his lower stomach, though not as tight as earlier this morning.