Chapter I

Sapphire at the Top

Sophie's P.O.V.

   Ever felt the feeling of being excited and nervous at the same time?Or the feeling like you wanna throw up?Well that is exactly what's going on with me right now.

I'm currently in our dining table and my parents and I have been talking about my 16th birthday celebration which will happen in a few days.

Oh my!where are my manners?I'm Sophia Darington,just call me Sophie and I'm 16.My parents are the Betas of our pack.I also have a little brother who is only a year younger than me.Our pack,the Shadow Fangs Pack,is the third strongest and largest pack in the whole world ranking,the second pack is the Blue Moon Pack who we are currently at war with and then there's the first,the most powerful pack in this planet,The Blood Claw Pack.

Blood Claw is the nightmare of every single pack there is.Nobody,and I mean Nobody dares to go against them.And now with their new Alpha,Blood Claw has gotten more dangerous than before.

Blood Claw Alpha is also called as the Blood Alpha,known for the amount of blood she sheds from her enemies.And yes,I said SHE because SHE'S a GIRL.But the thing is,no one has ever seen her face except for her pack,anyone outside that is a no no!

Any ways enough of that...

Our conversation went well,surprisingly until it got to the topic I've been avoiding so much.

Mates

Yup!I still haven't found my mate.My boyfriend,Derrick,said that he can sense me as his mate  but I know for a fact that I wasn't,I dont feel any type of connection or attraction towards him.So when I found my true mate,I'm just gonna have to end things with him.I know it's harsh but what can I do?I want my mate and my wolf,Sapphire,agrees with me.

Sapphire is a pure white wolf.Larger than a average male wolf and more keener.I have always wondered why my wolf is white and so does my parents but we just kept it a secret.We talked to the elders about this and they just told us to never tell anyone until the right time,but when is the right time?!

I was pulled out of my mind when mom turned her attention to me.

"So sweetie,have you already thought about who your mate might be?", my mom asked and I thought about a good excuse

I mean,I can't just tell her,“Oh yeah about that mom I had no fucking clue who my mate is because obviously it isn't Derrick so yeah I have no idea!”,yeah I know,terrible,anywaysss!!!

"Umm I don't really know mom,maybe we'll just find out who it is on my birthday", I said and went back to eating my breakfast.

Oh today's Monday btw so I have school,yayy!NOT!

"Well I sure hope that it isn't that boy you've been going out with,don't get me wrong his family is nice but I just don't think he had his parent's kindness", dad said and looked at me pointedly

He isn't very fond of Derrick,actually both my parents doesn't like him,they say that he's too rough and...aggressive.

"I don't really think that he's my mate too dad,I mean he says that he is but I just don't feel anything towards him..." I said and got up from my seat,"anyways,I need to head to school,bye guys I'll see you later ok?"

"Oh and sweetie,Alpha Cole said that the Blood Claw Royalties are going to be here,we were thinking of making alliance with them,you know,to help at the war coming up?"

I was already lost when my mom said that Blood Claw Royalties are coming!Oh my moon goddess!I can't believe this!

I kissed both their cheeks and got in my car to school.I head straight to my locker and spotted one of my best friend Hanna is already there.

"Sophie!Oh my gosh!have you heard?!Blood Claw Royalty is coming!As in!THE Blood Claw Royalty!", She squealled and then Maddy,my other best friend got here as well.

"What?!you mean to say that the Blood Alpha is coming here?!in our pack territory?!When?!", and she too joined Hannah on the squealling.

I can feel Sapphire phasing around in my head at the mention of the Blood Alpha's name,what is up with her?

Saph are you ok?why are you phasing?

I can sense them Soph...

Sense who actually???

Our mate!

To say I was shocked is an understatement,I was bewildered!My mate is near!

"Attention all Shadow Fangs Royalty,please procced to the school entrance,Blood Claw will be arriving soon,thank you"

Oh My Moon Goddess!They're here?!

As I'm getting closer to the school entrance Sapphire began to phase around more and quiet frankly,it's getting irritating now.

I stood beside my parents who stood beside the Alpha and his family,then there's Derrick's family,they're the gammas,then Hannah and her family who are the Deltas.

A few minutes later a black limo pulled up in front of us and I noticed all the adults stiffened and the atmosphere getting tensed.

And as the door opened the most amazing smell hit my nose.Each one of the Blood Claw Royalties began getting out and as the last person got out of the limo,their scent is overwhelming in a good way and their aura is very powerful,more powerful than the elders!Then it came crashing down, realization hit me like a bitch!

MATE!MATE!MATE!

I was at lost for words,I just stared into that person's eyes,a low growl erupted from their throat and in a blink of an eye they're in front of me,muttering the same word my wolf have been screaming in my head

"MATE"

-------------------------------------------

So how was it?should I continue or just delete this?

-TW205 xoxo