~Please Read~

welcome back! so i know this is probably weird so early on and if you're enjoying the book so far, don't worry. i'm not ending it! just going to give you some basic info on your character.

so in chapter one, that's when y/n chooses to become distant from her family. sakura only slightly excluded because of training and the academy. but, after you began studying a lot and being thrown into solitude, you awaken your kekkei genkai, the Momokugan!

https://narutooriginals.fandom.com/wiki/M%C5%8Dmokugan

the dojutsu originated in the hikage clan, which is where your father comes from. you'll learn way more about him later on, trust me. but in the basic rundown of your dojutsu: it usually leaves the owner blind. there are some cases where it doesn't, but you weren't one of the lucky ones. you did LOTS of research on it and awakened your 'powers'. but you still don't know the full extent of it. you basically use echolocation and while it is not stated, you implement chakra into the vibrations your third eye sends out.

the implementation of chakra allows you to pick up on the smallest of details, and while you cant actually *see* things like color, you can sense them!

your character chooses to hide it and i'm not fully sure if i'll ever have it where they're fully open about it. your dojutsu isn't like the byakugan and doesn't become deactivated after it's removed from the owner, so it's a commonly hunted one, much like the sharingan.

also! much like the mangekyo sharingan, there's a 'second stage' to the momokugan. it's called the norowa momokugan. more will be learned about this later on.

your main technique is called the "fourth eye technique". this allows you to completely block out your emotions. this uses a decent amount of chakra and is NOT to be used lightly. using in a non life threatening situation could put comrades into harm. it allows the user to think more rationally in a battle instead of acting irrationally for the sake of something pointless.

thats all the information i have for now on it! your releases will be learned later on so no worries on that! back to the story!