'Team 7 Is Formed!'

Just a little A/N before we begin! If you don't know the standard y/n, l/n, etc. system, I would recommend googling it so you know a full grasp on everything!

(Y/N)'s POV, a few years back.

"All right!" the hyperactive blonde exclaimed as he jumped to give you a high five. "Hell yeah! that one's going in the books, I'm tellin ya!" You spouted back as the two of you gazed up the the mountain. You two had always been good at pulling pranks, but this was your biggest one yet. The two of you decided you'd paint Hokage rock... and you pulled it off without anyone noticing. But in all honestly, neither of you thought of the consequences. And no one ever expected you to turn out like Naruto.

"Y/N I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!" your mother, Mebuki, exclaimed. Your father, Hizashi, just stood and watched, not fully caring what she did to you.

You may be Mebuki's daughter, but you are no full Haruno. You were conceived through an affair to an unknown father. Sakura was born a year after you, making you her older sister.

"Mom- I can explain-!" You attempted to shout back, but without fail, Mebuki stopped you in your tracks. "Y/N you've turned out just like him. Didn't we tell you to stay away from him? Even Sakura said to! You should be more like your younger sister." She continued, "all you care about are your stupid pranks and fighting! Take medical courses or something! You'll never graduate from the academy like that." letting out a sigh as she finished, Mebuki turned and walked to the room she shared with Hizashi, him following shortly after.

"Be like Sakura, they say! Take medical courses, they say! I'm not gonna be a useless-" you were cut off by the front door opening. "Y/N, I'm home!" Sakura chanted as she made her way into the kitchen where you stood. "What were you say-" she was cut off by your noticeably red face, "Y/N what happened?! Are you sick?" she exclaimed as she made her way over to you, attempting to rest the back of her hand on your forehead. You merely slapped it away.

"I'll never be like you. Or anyone in this family." You stated grimly as you slinked back to your room, leaving a confused Sakura left in the kitchen.

Present Day

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock blaring. Slinging your hand towards your bedside table, you knocked it into the floor, busting it as you did so.

"Well, there goes this fifth one this month. It was bound to break eventually." you sighed as you slid out of bed and slid on your attire for the day. It consisted of black shorts, your black ninja sandals, and your F/C sweater which honed the Haruno clan's symbol. You dashed out of the door without saying a word to the rest.

You had just graduated as a Genin and today was the day you got your team! You hoped you got placed on a team with Naruto, but in all honesty, you got along with just about everyone! The only two you wanted to avoid were Sakura and Sasuke, and the chances you'd be stuck on a team with either of them was slim enough as is! So you were as ready as you could ever be.

You finally made it to the classroom. "Hah! 30 minutes early!" You shouted as you slung open the door, only to be met with everyone else staring at you. "Huh-" you were cut off. "Y/N! You're 30 minutes late!" Iruka shouted at you. "But the time said 8:30-" Iruka let out a sigh. "I said 7:30."

With a sigh you slipped to the back to the only open seat. 'Great, I've already practically embarrassed myself in front of everyone. Hopefully the team I get put on isn't terrible too.' you thought. Iruka was steady calling out teams and finally he reached team 7.

"Alright! We usually arent accustomed to putting four on a team, but Lord Third made a specific request for this to happen." at this, everyone's ears perked up, even the ones who already had a team. "Naruto Uzumaki," you saw the blonde's smile grow, "Sakura Haruno," she let out a sigh, but soon an even larger smile appeared, "Sasuke Uchiha," he grimaced in Naruto's direction, completely shutting out Sakura's chants, "and lastly.. Y/N Haruno." you let out a sigh of relief.

'Yes! I dodged bot- wait what.' you stood up abruptly. "I have to be on a team with Sakura AND Sasuke? Come on..." you said with an even louder sigh. "There's a reason behind it Y/N. You'll figure out soon enough." and with that, he finished naming the teams and you were all left to meet your team leaders.

Well, there's the first chapter! By the time you all get to read this, there will probably already be a few others out. Just depends on if I decide to go ahead and post it or wait! I hope you all enjoyed and I'll try and update this at a steady pace.

~v