'Official Introductions!'

A/N: welcome back! really hope you all enjoyed the first episode! i don't really have anything to say before we start this off so enjoy!

Y/N's POV

You sighed as you waited in the back of the classroom for your team leader. There were a few people you were hoping for, seeing as you had known some of them for a few years. Like Asuma or Kurenai. You watched as Naruto set up this 'elaborate', as he liked to call it, prank. But in your mind you knew no Jonin would fall for the old eraser trick..

"Y/N-chan, what's the matter? You aren't gonna help me set it up?!" Naruto exclaimed, hopping onto the desk in front of you and staring you down. You sighed and used your foot to push him off balance, causing him to fall off and land on his head. "Too tired. Plus I got put on the team with the only two people I didn't care to be with. Plus, no Jonin level shinobi's gonna fall for that. Not even Shikimaru did." you said while shaking your head, earning a glare from Sakura and Sasuke.

"It's not like me or Sasuke wanted you on our team! Right Sasuke?" Sakura asked while swooning at the raven haired male. "I'd rather have Y/N over you Sakura. You'll just hold me back like Naruto." he stated blandly, obviously bored of everything going on.

"What did you say you-" you sighed again as you used your teleportation jutsu to appear in between Sasuke and Naruto, abruptly stopping the blonde's fist from making contact with anything. "Can you not start a damn fight over a smart remark? My head already hurts and I'm already annoyed enough as it is. Can we just wait for our team leader to get here??" You questioned in a tedious tone, sending chills down Naruto's spine. "Y-Yes ma'am!"

A few moments later you all heard the door begin to slide open. Anxious to see who it was you were all on edge. You gripped the hem of your sweater and waited. The atmosphere of the room shifted ever so slightly, something only you and Sasuke could probably pick up. Finally a man stuck his head in.

"Yo-" the silver haired male was cut off by a chalk covered eraser falling onto his head. Before anything else was said, Naruto burst into laughter.

"Won't fool a Jonin huh? I win this time Y/N!" he said through his laugh. "Idiot!" you gave him a quick slap on the back of the head, "it wasn't a contest and if I knew he'd fall for it I would've said not to do it!" the two of you bickered back and forth for what felt like minutes before the man's abrupt voice interrupted. "Meet on the roof in less than five minutes. Don't be late." He stated before he vanished.

The four of you jumped to the top of the building, all being greeted by the man in the mask. "Great, only took you.... 1 minute and 17 seconds." he randomly said off the top of his head, even though it obviously took way less than that. "For today we'll be doing introductions," his finger shifted to Sakura, "you go first." she stood up and folded her hands in front of her.

"My name is Sakura Haruno! The thing I like.. the person I like is- my hobby is... and my plans for the future are....." she continuously giggled between the midst of it all, her gaze constantly shifting to Sasuke. "And what do you hate?" the man stated. "Naruto!" she yelled, earning a slap in the neck from you.

"Next." his finger shifted to Naruto. "Alright! My names Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop, but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!" the mans eyes showed a happy type emotion as his finger shifted to Sasuke.

"My name, is Sasuke Uchiha. I HATE a lot of things and I don't particularly LIKE anything. What I have is not a dream because I WILL make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone." you felt as everyone around you sweatdropped, a sigh escaping your mouth. The man's finger shifted to you, but you cut him off before he could speak.

"I'm not stating my dreams and what-not to someone I don't know. You can go first." the man sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Fine. I'm Kakshi Hatake. Things I like and hate.. well, I don't really feel like telling you that. Dreams for the future? Never really thought about it. And as for hobbies.. I have plenty of hobbies. There, your turn." he finished as you facepalmed.

"Pointless.. fine. I'm Y/N Haruno. I'm the pink haired weirdo's half sister. I don't have dreams and I dont particularly like or hate anything. All I know is I need to find my real dad." you stated blandly, ready to get all of this over with.

"Alright. Simple enough. Meet here tomorrow at 10AM. No later. And don't eat, we will have a test in the morning and we don't need anyone getting sick." and with that, Kakashi vanished. You sighed as you fell onto your back. "This is so stupid. Why do I have to be on a team with a bunch of idiots."

Flashback: Your mother went back to her room, your father following close behind. "Be more like Sakura and learn medical ninjutsu!" was the only thing you ever heard. But that was the last straw. You began distancing yourself from everyone and learned you had a rare Kekkei Genkai. You slowly but surely figured out how to awaken it and did! But.. it came with some side effects. Your once e/c eyes turned pale, almost white. But not in the sense of the Byakugan.. you were blind. But, you felt an eye open on your forehead and it was almost like you could see, but not like a normal person. You could feel vibrations, like echolocation if you will. You knew you couldn't just tell anyone about it so you hid it as long as you could, afraid of people targeting you for it.

"I'm going home. If any of you are late tomorrow I will personally kill you." you said grimly as you disappeared from everyones sight. Tomorrow would be a long day.. you already knew.

Congrats! You finished chapter two! And I promise this isn't gonna turn into one of those things where the main character can show anyone up and beat someone like Kaguya with one hand! Your character is just advanced for her age, like Sasuke if you will, since you isolated yourself. See you in the next one!

~v