27. I smell babies!

I opened my Wattpad, only to find sooo manyy comments by MAItzel! You honestly made me grin like a crazy person! Thank you!!

Chapter 27.

I smell babies.

~~

"Dylan is so sweet!" Janice gushed over the phone.

"Oh yeah? Did you taste him?" I joked as I drew funny patterns on the bed.

"Haha very funny." She said in a flat voice which instantly changed to excitement in her next words. "He took me to this new water park, the one which recently opened, you know the one which we were planning to go? Yeah that one. He took me there, he knew how much I love water rides. Isn't that sweet?!"

"I think it was just because he wanted to see you in a bikini." I scoffed.

There was a mild pause. "I hate you."

I chuckled. "I hate you more."

"Fine bye."

Rolling my eyes, I sat up knowing this conversation would last for at least an hour. "Drama queen. Give details."

And then like predicted, my next one hour was spent in listening to every minute detail of her date, including the number of times he 'accidentally' touched her arm and stomach. Accidentally? Yeah right.

The sudden doorbell made me jump in shock. I glanced at the clock it was 3 pm and no one was supposed to come home today. I was alone until late night.

"Uh Janice I think there's someone at the door. I'll call you later okay we can continue the 'Dylan is sweet' speech later."

"Yeah cool. It must be your boyfriend, use vanilla flavour."

Before I could smart mouth her, she cut the phone. I glared at the phone and walked down, hearing another doorbell ring.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming, control your horses." I muttered, increasing my pace.

I pulled the door open. I blinked again staring at the person standing in front. "Sean?" I questioned in confusion, my eyebrows furrowing. What was he doing here?

He shifted uncomfortably on his feet. "Uh hi?"

I blinked, still in shock. "Hi?"

He shifted on his feet nervously and then titled his head to left and smiled. "So wassup? How's life?"

I stared at him blandly. "You came here to ask me wassup and how my life is?"

He gulped uneasily, scratching the back of his neck. "No. Can I come in?"

I nodded slightly and moved to the side, allowing him to enter. My mind whirling with all sorts of possibilities of why he must be here but I came up blank.

"So um juice?" I awkwardly asked, pointing at the couch for him to sit.

He shook his head not making an effort to move. "No thanks, no one is home?"

"Nope."

He anxiously licked his lips. "So you're dating Bryan?"

I nodded my head wondering where this was going.

"Anastasia told me you met her."

I tensed. Oh no! Not her again. And when did Anastasia tell him? Why? How?

"We coincidentally met at the Cafe Coffee Shop yesterday." He answered, reading my confused and tad pissed face.

"Oh. And?"