1. He's hot, you're hot. Just don't get burnt.

Dedicated to all you gorgeous readers!!

Happy new year 2015!!

May your fridge never be empty, mayyouget a hot neighbor, may you take a selfie with Ellen or Ryan Higa, may Finding Dory come sooner.

Be kind. Be nice. Be yourself and spread love.

New year resolutions? Mine is to excerise and get a Beyonce body. Wait is that chocolate cake?

Also I always want to know you guys so go ahead and Follow my Instagram - 'wanderwithpooja' and comment your fav emoji so I know it's my Wattpad Family (#Wattpadfam). I Love you guys!!

Song: Two pieces by Demi Lovato.

©฿©

The following story is due to my imaginative mind. Any reference to anything hurtful is pure coincidence and definitely not intended. Every word hereafter is under the protection of every continent, country, state, city's copyright laws. Any person who copies this content from here to anywhere else will be severely punished. I will personally contact the Russian mafia and make sure you disappear from the face of earth. So it is better if you don't even try to copy anything.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT 2015 BY ME. ©

There will be a few grammatical mistakes (Okay quite a few). Don't go all hulk on me. I'm a human too, born to make mistakes.

A few kisses and cuss words here and there and everywhere. You are warned.

Others who haven't yet run away and are still reading. Raise your hands and shake that booty. Congratulations, you have unlocked level one. Please proceed, also I am a very sweet person in reality. Enjoy and buy yourself cookies or ice creams or whatever you like as a prize.

Characters in this book:

Bryan Cooper a.k.a Ace: Male lead. Leader of Trouble Trigger's (TT). Ex-gang member. Tall, handsome, brown eyes, black hair, obnoxious jerk, has a hidden sweet side, has a habit of smirking at everything and using rotten pick-up lines, loves to play pranks, doesn't give a fuck about what people think. Hates the whole female race. Love interest of Joanna Williams and keeps calling her muffin.

Joanna Williams a.k.a muffin: Female lead, short, pretty, blue eyes, light brown hair, sweet, kind of nerd, has a hidden wild side, usually smiles her million dollar smile and rolls her eyes at Bryan's dumb pick-up lines, hates pranksters, thinks about what people might think. A feminist. Love interest of Bryan Cooper and keeps telling him to not call her muffin.

Janice: Best friends with Joanna Williams since ages. Weird, crazy, annoying, beautiful. Has the hots for Dylan.

Brittany: Best friends with Joanna Williams since high school. Has a few secrets, funny, flirt, has a hidden hatred for Bryan Cooper.

Logan: Best friends with Joanna Williams. (He's only friends with her because her mother makes mean cookies). Funny, sarcastic, damn protective about Joanna.

Alan: Best friends with Joanna Williams. That's enough for now.

Sean O'Connell: The hit guy Joanna suddenly meets. Bryan loathes him for some reason which the book will reveal later on. He can be sweet but also nice.

Dylan: Bryan Cooper's right hand. Second member of Trouble Trigger's. Ex-gang member. Likes Janice but will never agree, pretty possessive about her.

Maxwell a.k.a Max: Bryan Cooper's left hand. Third member of Trouble Trigger's. Ex-gang member. Has a history.

Anastasia: Bleh.