17. Imperfection is beautiful.

Dedicated to kingCHEO  for being a wonderful reader and making me grin stupidly with the comments! Thanks hon! ❤

Chapter 17.

Imperfection is beautiful.

~~

"Are you okay?" Ace whispered, rubbing my back soothingly.

I wiped my nose on the back of my hand, sniffing and clinging closer to him. "I think so."

He raised his hands, picking me up from his lap. Fear gripped him hard. No, no. I needed human contact right now. More like Bryan contact. I needed comfort and someone to make be me feel wanted. And at this point he was exactly what I desired desperately. I encircled my arms around his neck, burying my face deeper into his shoulder.

"Not yet, please." I whispered weakly. The plead echoed in the tiny confines of car.

His arms dropped and then wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. His face rubbed against my hair, kissing them lightly. "I am so sorry." Taking my face in his palms he kissed my ear, "Really sorry." He kissed my cheek. "I didn't know this would scare you." He kissed the right corner of my lips, "I won't do that again." He kissed the left corner, "You still look beautiful." He stared at me.

By now my breaths were coming in short pants, I stared into his dark rich brown eyes falling into its depth and losing myself in them. I gulped and licked my lips unconsciously; his eyes followed the action lustfully. I shifted slightly and gasped as I felt something hard under my thighs, his arousal - he wanted me. And boy, did I want him? Hell yeah. Fuck the consequences!

As if he read my thoughts, in the next blink, his lips were on mine, hard, urgent, fervent, consuming and dominating all my senses. I kissed him back with equal fervor. This is what I needed to forget my past for now, even if it could be wrong and would end up with me eating ice creams and watching Disney movies all day.

He was like a cup of tea on a rainy day, irresistible and addictive!

His tongue entered mine with no resistance from me, mine met his halfway. My fingers curled in his hair, pulling them lightly. A throaty moan made its way from his throat into mine, making my insides clench in forbidden desire. He pushed me back, freeing my lips and attacking my neck. The steering wheel stung my back but that was my least concern, my attention was on the craving erupting in my stomach, raising every hair in attention at his mere touch and kiss.

I could do this forever and still be insatiable!

I moaned with pleasure and clenched my insides as he lips created havoc in my body. "Your lips and skin are so soft." He whispered, still placing open mouthed kisses on my neck. His hands lifted my top and entered inside. The sudden contact of his cold hands and my warm waist made me gasp.

I groaned in sheer pleasure, unconsciously grinding against him. His hands gripped my waist tightly, stopping me. "Don't, it's already hard to control myself."

"Then don't." I panted desperately, my eyes half closed.

He groaned loudly, "You do things to me Joanna, things I don't understand."

Right back at you, Bryan. Right back at you.

His mouth assaulted mine again, claiming me. Taking me to places I had never imagined. For the first time in my life, I wanted to lose my virginity and didn't care about the aftermath.

Fuck virginity.

"We should go." He murmured on my lips, not releasing his hold.

I heaved, still befuddled by the new sensations. My mind screamed, No! Let's get done with this for once and all but I knew once wasn't enough for us and I surely didn't want our first time in a car. "We should." I agreed, sighing to myself.