007

~~~
February 3, 2023

It's been two years since I've seen him. I missed him too much, but he moved on. They look so good together, and I can't get in the way of that. We haven't talked that much ever since he got a girlfriend.

I still keep in touch with my cousins, as usual. And same with Danny because Danny is my bitch. Today was the day I go back to Cali, and move in with my crazy ass fucking cousins. They don't know I'm coming back so early, considering I told them I was coming in March. Slade had texted me and said he could pick me up from the airport.

Slader my boy, became one of my best friends and I'm happy about it.

*At Airport*

"Melody!" I heard as I see Slade waving his hand at me as I smiled. I ran and hugged him tightly "oh my Gosh Slade! I fucking missed you bitch!" I squealed as he laughed and let me go. "I missed you too Mel." He smiled but than quickly stopped smiling. "What? What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Well ya see. I didn't come alone." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh no?" I asked "Don't be mad?" He asked. "About wh-." "Hey Mel." I heard his soothing voice. I didn't want to turn around, but I did. Just to his face.

I turned around and saw him once again. I smiled softly as tears formed in my eyes. "Hi Bubba" I smiled and hugged him without hesitation. He embraced me quickly and held me there. I missed his touch, his smell, everything that involved Logan I missed. "I missed you so fucking much." He whispered.

"I missed you too." I said into his chest. "Babe! Babe!" Logan pulls away as I can see in his face he didn't want to. "Oh babe this is Melody she's is a close friend of ours and  she is Julian and Franks cousi-." Logan was cut off "Um she's actually my best friend." Slade rolled his eyes as I laughed and swung my arm over his shoulder. "Anyways Melody this is my girlfriend." Logan dragged out "Paige." He finished as I smiled at her.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled and was going in for a hug but she shook her hand out. "It's nice to meet you too. Heard a lot of things about you." She faked a smile. "Come on Mel!" Slade said basically dragging me to baggage claim and grabbing my bag and headed back to the car.

"I didn't know Logan was coming with his girlfriend." I said. "Yeah, well I told Logan yesterday. He said he wanted to see you, and then when we were leaving today home girl showed up to our house and hopped in the damn car too." Slade rolled his eyes making me laugh a bit.

"She's really jealous of you ya know?" Slade chuckled. We soon make it to the car and start putting my stuff in. "Why me?" I asked confused. "Because Logan still talks about you non stop. Homie stuck in the past and can only think of you." He explained as I blushed.

"It's whatever though. He's with her, and to me he seems happy." I said suppressing my feelings. "Whatever you say." He said making me laugh as we got in waiting for the other two to hurry their asses.
Soon enough Logan and Paige get in the car.

Slade started driving. "The boys already moved in their stuff last week." Logan explained. "Oh good okay. I just need to wait for my stuff to get shipped out here." I said as they nodded.

"Logan you didn't rat me out right? They don't know I'm coming right?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "I swear I didn't." He crossed his heart as I smiled. "Good, because I really want to surprise those dipshits." I laughed thinking about my cousins.

*At Apartment*

"It's this one" Logan said as he knocked and I hid behind him. I could see Paige eyeing me as I didn't care. "Logan I heard your loud ass from down the hall." Frank said opening the door. "Shut the fuck up frank." Logan said walking in. "Who was at the door?" I heard Julians voice. "Me bitch!" I yelled from behind Logan and threw my hands in the air.

"MELLY!" They both screamed and jumped onto me. I quickly fell back but was luckily caught by Logan. "Damn you fakas!" I laughed as they got up off of me. "Thanks Lowg." I said as he smiled. Slade walked in followed by Paige.

"You lied to us." Frank squinted as I laughed "I wanted to surprise you guys, so I asked my bestie Slader to pick me up." I chuckled and jumped onto his back. "Wow Mel Logan knew before us." Julian said hurt. "Actually! Logan hopped in the car followed by her." Slade said using his head to point at Paige who was on the couch on her phone.

"Shut up Slade." Logan said punching him in the arm. "Hey don't hit my best friend bitch." I said punching Logan's arm. "Fuck Mel!" He said as I laughed.

*Later that night*

"I gotta head home." Slade spoke up. "Damn okay." I frowned and gave him a hug. "Bye Bubba." I said to Logan and realized Paige by him. He looked at me with big eyes "I call Slade that all the time." I chuckled and gave Logan a quick hug. "Bye Paige." I smiled and she just smiled at me as they walked out.

"You're an idiot." Julian said as I rolled my eyes "Thanks hadn't notice" I said as I laughed and laid down on the couch thinking about him once again.

~~~

Damn sorry y'all this book isn't turning out the way I wanted it to but I'm not gonna stop so I hope you enjoy :)